360° panoramic camera

zenyagami

Reaction score
Surfing in AliExpress i found this retrofit for 360° camera, i know that is possible to code this mode, and I'm curious about this i would love to have this option, however I'm not sure about the installation, probably i would ask a professional, however I'm not sure if the seller would send a good detailed instructions also the camera must be calibrated with this white) black panels.
But what do you think?
AliExpress 360 panoramic camera

Deep pockets and not straightforward to fit/get working by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Kufatec seems to have the same but with original parts, this seems "OEM" parts and can be coded with vcds and maybe obdeleven. I think only is needed navigation plus but maybe I'm wrong here is the expensive version
https://www.kufatec.com/en/audi/a3/a3-8y/surrounding-camera-4-camera-system-for-audi-a3-8y-45710
I know retro-fitters that struggle doing this, coding is a nightmare apparently then there is the calibration which requires 4 separate boards..........and the dealer software.

kufatwc provide all just need ulock.some module
but Kufatec is quite expensive, around 2400 Euros +installation , and the one from AliExpress is around 700-800 Euros, waaaaay cheaper, and I was playing around and seems is possible to code this in obdeleven, also maybe is possible to buy the "dongle" from kufatec.
Today i bought my foldable mirror from Kufatec, let's see how is it. But would be awesome to have the "bird view" cheaper :D

but Kufatec is quite expensive, around 2400 Euros +installation , and the one from AliExpress is around 700-800 Euros, waaaaay cheaper, and I was playing around and seems is possible to code this in obdeleven, also maybe is possible to buy the "dongle" from kufatec.
Today i bought my foldable mirror from Kufatec, let's see how is it. But would be awesome to have the "bird view" cheaper :D

Group buy

Mastachaz is always looking for 4 people……

Reactions: Terminator x
yeah for sure im.out for some time as spend loads on full car ppf
Group buy

Mastachaz is always looking for 4 people……

this is best way get one set ;) and solve mistery

not looking anymore

but think you will like.buy set for.me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY
yeah for sure im.out for some time as spend loads on full car ppf

this is best way get one set ;) and solve mistery

not looking anymore

but think you will like.buy set for.me
Would be great buying between several people lol, and then buying ourselves in Ali express haha,

Just as interesting update kufatec offers a service ticket, so seems that we can ask for a specific retrofit and even manual and coding, if we chip into this we can have maybe the manual and tickets

Bumping this thread
Does anyone have this? I know you can spec it from factory now with the 360 camera but I have never seen a video or anything with it. Is it the same as the other Audi models with the 3d view etc.? Anyone knows?

Bumping this thread
Does anyone have this? I know you can spec it from factory now with the 360 camera but I have never seen a video or anything with it. Is it the same as the other Audi models with the 3d view etc.? Anyone knows?
Yes, is the same as others with 3D view

Reactions: bollan98
Thanks Robin

Yes I have done this on an A3 8Y 2021 Vorsprung here in the UK. It was extremely complex to get working but I have finally finished and required a number of visits from the client to me and me to the client to sort all the kinks out. I have done 360 cameras on many cars but this was first on the new A3 8Y and yes only uses original parts. I have the 360 calibration equipment already for other 360 camera retrofits I've done so could use same kit for this but it was a tough and was a huge learning curve. I have 100s of photos and video of the install just not had a chance to put on social media yet.

Reach out via email to info@audiupgrades.co.uk if you want to discuss. I'll get it on social media soon so you can see what was involved .

Cheers. Andy

www.audiupgrades.co.uk

Reactions: zenyagami
Thanks Robin

Yes I have done this on an A3 8Y 2021 Vorsprung here in the UK. It was extremely complex to get working but I have finally finished and required a number of visits from the client to me and me to the client to sort all the kinks out. I have done 360 cameras on many cars but this was first on the new A3 8Y and yes only uses original parts. I have the 360 calibration equipment already for other 360 camera retrofits I've done so could use same kit for this but it was a tough and was a huge learning curve. I have 100s of photos and video of the install just not had a chance to put on social media yet.

Reach out via email to info@audiupgrades.co.uk if you want to discuss. I'll get it on social media soon so you can see what was involved .

Cheers. Andy

www.audiupgrades.co.uk
That's understandable and seems that is not easy, it's possible to have a estimated price here? So everyone in the forum can have an idea.

That's understandable and seems that is not easy, it's possible to have a estimated price here? So everyone in the forum can have an idea.
Hi Zenyagami

Apologies for the late reply - but yes, with all new brand new OEM parts with 2-Year warranty its around £2500 inc VAT supplied and fitted.

Thankyou

Reactions: Sandra
Almost tempting but will have to go in the "to do when I have spare cash" pile.