36 Ultra plush microfibre towels ..... from Costco!

SiPie

Reaction score
28B4CBFE F4D7 4B3B 8814 91ECFD159316

I can’t honestly remember how much I paid for these as I bought them a few weeks ago, but they are very very good. If you see these in Costco, they are well worth a punt. Ultra plush is an understatement.

Can’t comment on longevity yet but feel brilliant to use

Cheers
Si

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Bishop187
Been using them for years, good for the money :)

Reactions: Jonnie and Bishop187
l would'nt use this type cloth on my cars paint....as they aint soft enough

Out of interest which do you use?

Any Korean 70/30 with a 350 GSM upwards even a 80/20 mix will do,short pile clothes like these are more abrasive and clog up very quickly with removal of a wax etc etc.

Reactions: S32B
Any Korean 70/30 with a 350 GSM upwards even a 80/20 mix will do,short pile clothes like these are more abrasive and clog up very quickly with removal of a wax etc etc.
Where do you get yours from?

Agree with Jassy06 - although I use them for interior cleaning / door : tailgate shuts to dry the water off.
They are good value at approx 50p each and can see why they are popular.

When brand new they are very soft ( take label off as it will scratch the paint ) but after a few washes get harder and do clog especially if using a hard wax to polish off residue- the Korean clothes are far superior in the softness department but more expensive at £3.50p each.

Know my neighbour's boyfriend who is a valeter and he uses Costco's- bags of them - cheap enough as he uses them in volume then to use then relegated to engine bay cleaning etc.

Think it is a case of progress - I remember and still have in the shed Cotton Stockinette Roll for polishing then moved onto household yellow dusters then onto Microfibre and now Korean.( you can tell how old I am now :) )

https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/prod...ibre-edgeless-korean-car-detailing-cloth.html

Cg151

Korean orange 1

Reactions: S32B
It's always a case of what you are prepared to pay and setting your own limits I guess.

Reactions: Neil Woodburn
It's always a case of what you are prepared to pay and setting your own limits I guess.

Partly... but if you want to keep swirling to a minimum you'll stay clear of bargain priced twisted loop pile microfiber cloths

Reactions: S32B and SiPie
10 of these will cost you £20 and they'll last a long time if you look after them properly
C15B882B9220CE0E877CF3A0F7386B39

Reactions: OCDaveS4 and T-800
Can I ask what they are? Don’t want to steal my wife’s bath robe in error

Reactions: RAF_S7 and Jassyo06
I don't have a best brand or go to company.

As long it's Edgeless, Plush, MF cloths with a minimum 465 GSM or higher the better. These are for just for applying QD and buffing.

Pay around £3.00 - £4.50 each for these depending on the size/deals/quality.

Last for upto 3 years and then get demoted for everything else, so to me it's worth the extra cost.

View attachment 185811
I can’t honestly remember how much I paid for these as I bought them a few weeks ago, but they are very very good. If you see these in Costco, they are well worth a punt. Ultra plush is an understatement.

Can’t comment on longevity yet but feel brilliant to use

Cheers
Si
@SiPie - Great towels. Been using them for years with no probs
Always wash & dry before use & always cut the tags off

Reactions: SiPie
These are on offer at the moment for £13.18, they are great throw away cloths for the money as people have said. Personally dont use the on my paint work, not even the door shuts but for the like of internal, alloys, exhaust tips etc they are excellent.

Reactions: Jassyo06
These are on offer at the moment for £13.18, they are great throw away cloths for the money as people have said. Personally dont use the on my paint work, not even the door shuts but for the like of internal, alloys, exhaust tips etc they are excellent.
Got here before me, I was about to say they're on offer :) I use them around the house as well, handy for spills or wiping worktops down.

Reactions: josul