345mm discs versus 352 mm discs ,any real benafit from going bigger.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well a question for those in the know really, I am about to upgrade to 345 mm discs with the 18z calipers but it would appear that the 352mm disc are also an option on the B7 with the 18z's without having to use any extra brackets etc.
Now I have been offered a set of nice new audi 352mm RS4 B7 discs at a price that cant really be missed, well it can but they wont come around again at such a good deal, anyway with they in fact fit as suggested and moreso is having the extra 7.0mm total extra dia width really going to be that noticeable .
they would probably look great but not if they wontfit without more mods being required as the setup I have choose will just fit straight on almost factory fit.

any feedback would be great .
rob

The aluminium bells will help keep the unsprung weight down and IMO they would be slightly better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he should already know that Dimi with him being a wet girls blouse most of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i ahve a set of Merc ML55 discs if anyone wants to make an offer, happy to get £50.
Got them off ebay from Zimmerman, drilled paid £110
Before anyone give you bull about cracking discs, my e46 has had drilled on for 6 years

thanks for the clarification, the guy gave me this part number 8E0615301AB , I checked it yesterday and it does say 365mm as you said but the guy says they are 100% 352mm , I think he's got two sets of parts mixed up.

Go for AMG merc 345mm solid discs. Trust me you don't want to get Rs4 discs. Not only size is 365mm but the fact that the cost about the same as a second hand kidney doesn't help. 18z with 345mm on a b7 is close to overkill anyways. Providing you use good quality racing pads.