335d xdrive touring

A friend at work got one of them, or at least a saloon M-Sport one, his main problem is that BMW don't have a clue as to what winter wheels to supply him with! One of the issues being the M-Sport stagger - neither of us can understand why this is an issue with BMW dealers in UK as they only have to ask BMW what happens in Germany as I'd think that they will sell quite a few of them at that spec in that market as they love 4X4s.

He was aiming to buy a Q3 or Q4 but Audi lost a sale due to their dealers well known way of ignoring inquiries and peeing off some potential customers, lucky them if they can pick and chose who to sell cars to.

I bought some Winter Tyres & Wheels for my Bmw shortly after i got it in February.
I bought a set from a Bmw dealer which had only been used for 100 miles on a demo car for £1500 and the wheels and tyres were both brand new. I got the 18" Turbine Styling 329 on mine with Pirelli winters on.
They are the same size tyres on all round which improves the grip in the snow.
Tell your mate to have a look at this: Winter Tyres configurator

I used to have a E90 325D M-Sport. I had the genuine winter wheels and they are not staggered. They are all the same size all round. This is for added grip as the post above states. The winter wheels that are available for the car can be found on BMW website.

I'm thinking that his car has some other options that require the stagger instead of having the stagger to give the M-Sport look, a brakes etc package????