What do you do for a living?

RobinA3

Well-Known Member
Gold Supporter
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
132
Points
63
Location
Cheshire
Sorry if this question has been asked before, i did search for it but nothing came up.

I am pretty new on here so i wondered what everyone does for a living.

I'll start.

I am an Engine Test Cell Engineer at Bentley Motors in Crewe, work in the engine development team.
 
Side kick of a popular car test program, I am the mysterious tame racing driver-cat.
 
RobinA3 said:
Sorry if this question has been asked before, i did search for it but nothing came up.

I am pretty new on here so i wondered what everyone does for a living.

I'll start.

I am an Engine Test Cell Engineer at Bentley Motors in Crewe, work in the engine development team.

i have a mate that works there with you! Dont know if you know him, Steve Wright?
 
CE&I Engineer working in the power generation field gas and steam turbines.
 
quite a few engineers!

so ill add another one lol

im a mechanical engineer on student placement for Calor Gas in Northern Ireland - biggest LPG gas retailer in Ireland
 
Booth_S3 said:
i have a mate that works there with you! Dont know if you know him, Steve Wright?

nope not heard of him

which department does he work in?
 
I am the man that the puts the tartan stripes in the tartan stripes paint that you can buy in homebase next to the angle grinder sparks
 
Onlyme said:
I am the man that the puts the tartan stripes in the tartan stripes paint that you can buy in homebase next to the angle grinder sparks

Really?

I've just bought the red and yellow stuff from there :o.k:

Must get some new bubbles for me spirit level next time I'm up there................
 
double glazing/conservatory installer and general joiner
 
Technical Support for IBM - ( A monkey with a phone headset on ) :motz:
 
I manufacture and sell left handed glass hammers, self levelling skyhooks, long weights and back peddling giggle-pins.
 
A4Quattro said:
I manufacture and sell left handed glass hammers, self levelling skyhooks, long weights and back peddling giggle-pins.


You in need of any tartan paint
 
Do they do it in a spray can???
 
smitch said:
Do they do it in a spray can???

Searched google no luck mate, only comes in a tub so you will have to use a roller
 
Electronics Engineer.
Repair/Calibrate dataloggers. Customers include Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Delphi, Cosworth, Airbus, NASA, etc, etc!
 
LottieA3 said:
JK. I work in insurance. Not selling though, I deal with the actual building side of household claims.

Riveting.

What sort of roller would be suitable for tartan paint? would i need a snazzy snig-fibbler one?
 
I'm a buyer - I buy chocolate (well, somebody has to) and fats and oils for RHM (Mr Kipling, Cadbury Cakes, Hovis, Bisto, etc...)
I also do some part time work for a company helping schoolkids prepare for university entrance exams.
 
LottieA3 said:
Well Mr ***** we wouldn't insure someone with Tartan paint as its against policy rules. So I suggest you ask for advice from a Scottish grandad - I'm sure he would be able to help you precious.

:haha: :box:

OOOH!!
OV50S01_07072006_1604050.jpg
's out!!
 
Software developer for a company who operates a nationwide bill payment collection network.
 

Similar threads

Replies
193
Views
14K
I
Replies
97
Views
4K
Replies
1K
Views
180K
Replies
62
Views
4K
Replies
5
Views
1K