312mm brake upgrade question

A4hybrid

Reaction score
hi all.

I've these for sale on eBay for a while now and wondered what brakes/discs would I need to make the upgrade on my b6 Quattro?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/131718137553

If it's in the hundreds of pounds its probably not worth it but would love to hear if you guys have fitted them or know if there are better options.

Thanks.

I am assuming you have the 288mm brakes with ATE calipers at the moment. If so a set of caliper brackets that you linked too and some 312mm discs is all you need. You don't have to go mad for drilled / grooved discs a plain disc with some decent pads will make a big difference over the 288mm option. I did this on my B5.5 Passat and it was a good upgrade.Especially if your car needs new discs and pads anyway as you are only really paying the extra for the caliper brackets.
If you go hunting around scrappies you may find them cheaper.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Last question, can I use a3 or tt 312mm discs? Might be a stupid question but want to double check

to be fair buddy just fine a audi a4 b6 with the 1.8 turbo 312mm as standard (but ask 1st) engine in and have the front brakes off that i did this cost me 50 quid from a breaker

Reactions: A4hybrid
A3/TT disc will not fit, you'll need A4/A6 discs 312x25

Reactions: A4hybrid