312mm brake carriers best place to buy

quattro rob

Reaction score
been looking for some 312 brake carriers to convert my a3 to bigger brakes, were is the best place to get these from, the cheapest price ive seen is £95 think that's expensive just for the carriers

any help would be appreciated thanks

got mine for £100 mate from ebay, could probally get them cheaper from a scrap ayrd or something, but i just went for the easy option.

Look for any Audi TT MK1's being broken on Ebay, then send the seller a message and ask if he has them for sale. I got the carriers and calipers for £50 delivered!

do you need the calipers, i thought they were the same

just need larger discs and the carriers to space out your own calipers ?

calipers not needed on a 1.8t and above, but 1.6's 1.8's and some Tdis have a different front setup,but thats a complete setup and just as well stay a complete setup. Coming with discs means it can go straight on too

As Byzan said, calipers not required (if you have a 1.8T), the seller I got mine off didn't want to split the calipers and carriers as he had removed them as a whole unit so I now have a set of spare calipers sitting in my garage. Looking on ETKA, they all carry the same part number (1.8T / S3 / TT) and use the same pads too.