30a fuse little help please.

Mark Greenall

Reaction score
The 30A fuse pictured for my fan control is loose, if I wiggle it the fans cone on and off. It's not burned or overheating I just suspect the connector is a bit loose. I am going to bypass it with an in line 30a fuse holder I bought from maplin. Can anyone confirm I need to connect the other side to the wire marked 5 in my picture.

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 100
To avoid confusion this is what I am going to fit to bypass the fuse holder

Attachments

• 20160723_125217.jpg
    20160723_125217.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
I might sound thick but I can't see what you have attached it to mate, is it straight to the fan wires? Can I just do this
I've looked at your pic again mate and all I can see is the clip not attached to anything? I don't want to attach it until you confirm because it MAY be different and don't want to blow anything. Cheers

Exactly like in the pic you posted... the top bus bar is non fused side so perfect as the 12v feed

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Mark Greenall
If your still stuck then let me know and ill go out and take a picture of mine ;)

Reactions: Mark Greenall
If your still stuck then let me know and ill go out and take a picture of mine ;)
It would be good if you can confirm which wire I cut on the block connector? It looks like the 1st to the left? I am going to do this today as I have just been given the day of work.
Thanks mate

So.... my car doesn't have the fifth wire? So can I put it on the 4th.

Attachments

• 20160726_114452.jpg
    20160726_114452.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 46