302kph with REVO stg1 !!

There from a Guy in Grease . He has a few other vids on there too.

I find it hard to believe it was on a proper road.
The fact the film never deviates from the speedo is suspicious.
So is the speed itself, given that the S3 isn't a fantastically aerodynamic shape (not having a pop, just stating facts)
There would be no wind resistance in a nice rolling road warehouse...

He had the ESP off, is that standard procedure when running on rollers?

Hi to all,
a friend of mine is the owner of this audi s3 and I WAS IN THE CAR when we filmed this video!It's all real!We managed to go up to 302km/h in a high-way here in Athens-Greece!Some specs of the car:full milltek exhaust,injen intake,REVO stage2 upgrade,forge blowoff valve!This car was in the Drive magazine (Greece) and the horsepower is 348hp at 6300rpm!Ask anythink you want....

Sorry,but i was wrong!The car that appeared in the magazine is not my friend's s3 but another one that has by the way the same specs.....I just wanted to mention the mistake i made!sorry again....

My friend with the 348hp S3 just saw the video and confirmed that this is not his S3!So i cannot really tell whether the car in this video is in a road or a rolling road!But looking at the video again and again(we were very surpriced to see that a Greek S3 could reach such a top spped) we concluded that the car had probably been on a rolling road!Next time i will be more informed before i post again!Sorry....:sorry:

I dont think we'll ever know if its real. Once that thing hit 188mph, he will have inadvertantly activated the flux capactor, god only knows where he is now............

By the way, being born in glasgow myself but now living in leeds, i can confirm "Baws" means "********" nice to hear it actually

How did the day go..

We was asked by PVW to pop over if we had a R8 lol... But we dont. !!

revomike said:
How did the day go..

We was asked by PVW to pop over if we had a R8 lol... But we dont. !!

The day went really well, Elliott managed to track down a guy with an R8...the timing gear wouldn't stick though but managed to get times down for the rest and I got to have a play with the other 2.0T FSI offerings which confirmed I made the right choice getting an S3 :icon_thumright:

Sweet !! what times did you do ... Did they drive the car..

Can't remember the times, have to wait until it's published - revo was turned off for the lap times but I had a play with it on afterwards.

revomike said:
he may have ran out of road lol.....

Aye Mike, i dont doubt it, im just a sarcy (insert derogatory term ) :icon_thumright:

301kph..........my ****! need 500hp for that in an 8p s3!!

simch said:
301kph..........my ****! need 500hp for that in an 8p s3!!
You may need 500hp.

But don't forget that Greeks always do it better... :hubbahubba:

p.s.: this is a real road test, there are plenty of videos.

I managed 164 mph (262 km/h) on mine on a portuguese motorway. This was read on the digital speedo, analogic one was reading 270km/h. Could go further if I only had more road... Don't real know the actual real speed.

But did this on my standard S3, just me in the car and a half tank of fuel. Managed it two times already so it wasn't a one off.

Never reached the redline or had a limiter of any kind working...

Anyone has maxxed up their standard S3?

Pedro

Pedro

newbiecrg said:
I managed 164 mph (262 km/h) on mine on a portuguese motorway. This was read on the digital speedo, analogic one was reading 270km/h. Could go further if I only had more road... Don't real know the actual real speed.

But did this on my standard S3, just me in the car and a half tank of fuel. Managed it two times already so it wasn't a one off.

Never reached the redline or had a limiter of any kind working...

Anyone has maxxed up their standard S3?

Pedro

Pedro
166 on the digital readout with 3 people in the car and lots of luggage, totally stock, speedo overreads 6% though. Could have gone faster but ran out of road.

Gotta love the autobahns! Would be interesting to drive through Germany again after the 330bhp GIAP remap.

Are you heading to the ring this year? Perfect opportunity!