3 more days to go!

s4mark

Reaction score
Well the engine is going back into the S4 as we speak. A couple of days of road testing and all being good will have it back on the road for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing what it's like with its new tensioners and adjusters, clutch, flywheel and an inlet runner that's actually operating as it should. Bank account is taking a massive hit but hopefully the end result is a sorted car that shouldn't give me any major headaches for a while lol

What flywheel are you fitting, dual mass? How many miles did you have on it before this major work was needed. Should be like a new car after all that work :nogarors4:

Yep Dual mass flywheel going in. Car is currently on 119k miles. Since 117k it started to get rattle on warm restarts and then the dreaded error codes pointing to bad adjusters and the rest! That's when I took it off the road and saved my pennies. People think I'm mad spending what I am but it's a great car and hopefully now this is done I can enjoy some worry free motoring without that niggling thought in the back of my mind