3 months on

I've told you already @Snake Pliskin I'll swap you a Floret for a Floret?? Good deal? :friends:

Ha ha .... still over joyed at the colour too - just yesterday I was comparing it to a regular silver coloured car and the deeper richer smokier shade of floret just looks so damn good :sunglasses: Audi do some superb colours but floret is the best silver I have ever seen and does rank as one of audis finest paints in my book :yes:

Reactions: Scottyg
It is superb. You can never really get a good mirror effect of plain old silver but the Floret does pop out. Just taken this very sunny morning. :friends:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin and RYes3
I'm sure I saw a Floret A3 this morning, very distinctive, the guy obviously loved it as it was like glass! hours of polishing there I bet!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Scottyg
I've yet to polish mine. Not got any marks on it 15 months in. Wax under coat and topped with CarPro Reload every 3-4 washes.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I've yet to polish mine. Not got any marks on it 15 months in. Wax under coat and topped with CarPro Reload every 3-4 washes.

Same here ... Put a few costs of wax on mine and enjoy topping up coats & getting that really wet glossy look as on yours in pic above :sunglasses: stunning finish there !!!!

Yawn ....I didn't mean to start an S3 vs RS3 debate....yawn. Having had both they are both good cars, however the RS makes the owner grin from ear to ear on a daily basis! Sod the money!

I really still can't believe RS3 owners are having to justify the epic car they have bought. I would happily take either an S3 or an RS3. However, presented together and having to choose? It's a no brainier, RS3 hands down. Toss up between Floret Silver like @Snake Pliskin or Nardo with BSP. Who gives a flying F what any journo or others say about it, it's the top of the range for a reason. Better in every minute detail than everything before it. Like it or lump it's the best car in the range. I just need be @jassyo06 co-pilot after he gets his and I'll be a happy chappy. :friends:

Reactions: RYes3 and Snake Pliskin
7 months on....still speachless. i still tell her i love her

Reactions: Terminator x