3" Downpipe & Sports Cat & Relentless Manifold turned up wooop

s3gazz

Reaction score
Well here they are i cannot believe how helpful relentless was when i emailed them about there v3 mani, downpipe and sports cat god carnt everyone be like that thank u so much relentless i ordered these last friday and came within 4 days spot on.

if anyone is looking for these email sam or relentless on ebay.

the quality is great compared to my v1 one i had and cannot wait to get these fitted come on rods hurry up. They also came with two copper plates and two gaskets and some extra pipe on the sports cat so u can cut it where ever u like, well packed.

here are the pics.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0502-1.jpg

IMG_0500-1.jpg

IMG_0499-1.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0503-1.jpg

IMG_0507-1.jpg

IMG_0505-1.jpg

IMG_0508-1.jpg

IMG_0509-1.jpg

IMG_0513-1.jpg

IMG_0515-1.jpg

IMG_0511-1.jpg

IMG_0510-1.jpg

IMG_0516-1.jpg

IMG_0521-1.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0517-1.jpg

IMG_0523-1.jpg

IMG_0522-1.jpg

IMG_0526-1.jpg

IMG_0527-1.jpg

enjoy and come on guys u all need these in ya life well done relentless.

[h=3][/h]

Where. An I buy the Mani for the a3 tqs? Had a look online but couldn't find it. But yours looks lush!!

Cheers bill but iv already bought oem gaskets anyway so they'll be used.

Copper Spacers I think not shore pal to be honest ill ask Sam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are these the copper spacers I've heard about to aid clearance issues with certain parts? I'd bolt it all up on the bench very carefully gaz and see what does and does not clear

Where. An I buy the Mani for the a3 tqs? Had a look online but couldn't find it. But yours looks lush!!

You can't get one of these for the k03s, the stock one flows pretty well anyway.

The downpipe is epic though, and I know someone *cough cough* who is selling one.

:sign_plug:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are these the copper spacers I've heard about to aid clearance issues with certain parts? I'd bolt it all up on the bench very carefully gaz and see what does and does not clear

Hi prawn yes mate this is what there for pal to get to tho tricky nuts and stuff and I'll be doing that tomoz pal

As mentioned before gazz... I wouldn't be using the copper things for anything...

<tuffty/>

Why tuffty won't they last

They are a crap solution to a problem that shouldn't exist... as mentioned by Bill... dry build off the car first... see what clearences are and where adjustments need to be made... if nothing fits properly then sling it back...

the manifold should fit to the head using a std OEM gasket and clear everything like the charge pipe fittings etc and you should be able to bolt on the turbo with a std OEM gasket and be able to fit the DP on again with an std OEM gasket..

Do not use the copper ones or the silvery ones that were supplied as you will end up not having a good day...

<tuffty/>

Thanks tuffty I'd use oem anyway for that kind of stuff but I'll be dry building this up tomoz or Saturday with turbo se how things go carnt wait just need bottom end building up then

Relentless have informed me they have up rated the gaskets, s3gazz can you check these are not gaskets instead of spacers???

there copper spacers mate got the other gaskets too when are u bringing the mani to turbo bolt and nut conversion out pal

built the head mani turbo and downpipe up today looks great and only one problem that is u have to grind few mil off the mani plate at the top as it catches on the help other than that great dont need spacers or owt.

How's it going ? I've just received the DP and cat, don't fancy my chances at removing the head to put the manifold on.

i just fitted the v2.
if i did it again i would take the head of.
Tools for the job (cutting down spanners and so forth) was my main problem

Ye it's a head off job in my eyes as its a pig to get to nut 2 and 7

I'm getting the DP and cat after my insurance.. Does bill fit these? I have no space to do anything in my garden ATM! :mad:

You guys boil the kettle, ill bring the samosa's! Getting these (and possibly a miltek) after my insurance! :)