3" decat and downpipe which doesn't reduce?

Gregb278

Reaction score
Can some one please point me in the right direction for a 3" downpipe and decat. Which is 3" all the way through and doesn't reduce to 2.25. The only one I can find is the milltek one there must be others?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Can some one please point me in the right direction for a 3" downpipe and decat. Which is 3" all the way through and doesn't reduce to 2.25. The only one I can find is the milltek one there must be others?

They usually have step downs... If you wish to run 2.5 or 3" then just cut it..... Or am I missing something?

Is that what most people do? And then just sleeve it with another peice. Just wanted it to look neat.

Is that what most people do? And then just sleeve it with another peice. Just wanted it to look neat.

Most after market exhausts have a female sleeve for the centre section anyway, just cut where you need it... I'm running a 2.5" system at the moment, but I'll probs be going up to 3" and some point, so I'll just cut it there!

Arrrh right OK I wasn't sure on what you get when you get a system from say milltek/scorpion. But it makes sense now. Cheers guys

Give these a ring Exhausts UK in sheffield 0114 2447123 they will do you a 3"

when i get round to it there doing my B7, they have done every car i have owned

How much is a system from them? And does the. 25 make that much of a difference?

For my B7 turbo back de-cat dual exit 3" £1098.65 with a sports cat £1274.15
that's custom made and to sound the way you want it