3.2v6 rad change now not starting,help!!!!

pulsar1234

Reaction score
hi guys
I had a camshaft adjuster fitted, a new valve and a chain tensioner , drove it 30miles from garage going perfect, came out next day radiator was shoot so fitted a new radiator, all going well so I ran a scan with VCDS and found 01 engine fault , incorrect corrolation between CMP G40 and G28 crankshaft speed sensor, two oxygen sensors before CAT so while I was at it I fitted a new G40, a G163 and G28 sensor, (crankshaft position sensor), and two new oxygen sensors, cleared all the codes went to start it and wouldnt start, so I presumed I must have disturbed a bit of loose wiring or something so I disconnected the battery, unplugged the two plugs out of the ECM and tested all three sensors wiring for shorts , grounds, and the G28 for ohms which were 834 ohms , in short all plugs and wiring are perfect . Scanned with VCDS again and the 01 engine faults have gone and it is now showing no faults , also found the reason for the camshaft adjuster seizing up was due to N205 cam actuator had stuck and managed to unfree it by doing the shock treatment thing . I checked all the voltages coming from the ECM and they are all within tolerance so I turned my attention to the fuel , fitted a new fuel filter, disconnected the fuel feed to the injector rail and pointed it into a bottle , opened the drivers door and it pumped with great force for about 3-4 secs then stopped , I presumed this was it trying to prime the system, took a spark plug out , earthed the threads cranked it over and got a good spark (the plug was soaking wet with fuel) now checked the air intake fitted a new air filter, checked the maf ,checked the throttle body and cleaned then realigned it , checked that there was good earth from the battery jumper negative point to the engine and other various attachments reading about half an ohm . Before I got the car it had been sitting for one year as one of the valves had stuck it was misfiring badly due to the open valve , before I drove it home I filled it half way with fresh fuel so I am now completely stumped as to what it can be , I forgot to mention I have checked all the fuses in the engine compartment fuse box and took each relay out and tested , checked the fuses at the side of dash, any help or ideas no matter how stupid it may sound will be greatly appreciated i am ready to get the matches out.HELP