3.2 V6 remap

"Where are you rick? Where are yooouuuuu!" Ha ha, thats my Delia smith impression! I know, it's a good one. I am from the manchester area originally, all my mates are city and liverpool fans, I was the only one up there! There are more in norfolk to be honest Rick!

I'll let you off only because you're from up that way lol, all the utd "supporters" in norfolk are armchair "supporters" lol

They've got no choice, manchester is 3hrs 30mins away minimum, no matter how fast you drive down the A47 and A17! Lived in norfolk and lincolnshire/cambs for a while now! Driven it plenty of times!

And yes, it does really matter Sarah. Remember the film witches (Dahl wrote the book). women don't look good without hair, men are just too manly to wear a wig on the whole! ! :crying:

Who said men have to wear wigs! Lots of men look far better with no hair TBH lol. Bald women on the other hand isnt a good look lol......yuk!

Oh and never mind the M3...go try a 335d Coupe...what a laugh :))

I'll cut my balls off before I have a diesel as my only car. Fair enough for a daily driver, but I'll want something lairy, petrol and RWD in my garage for weekends before I buy a diesel.

Its 3.2's that make your hair fall out...its called stress Pete...

You're not wrong. More lights on the dash at the moment, maybe it's time to torch it.

Lol, why are men so hung up on loosing their hair??? Does it really matter??? lol :thumbsup:

Not at all, I look mature and distinguished with my greying bald head..... maybe.

I tell ya...you are chasing your tail trying to fix these 3.2s. that hesitation thread is on page 13 now...lol. When they work they are the best of the bunch ( A3/S3 wise) but it seems that by 5-6 years old there is just too much waiting to go wrong.

Just a thought, but when i have mine re mapped do they have to do anything to the dsg software or is it just the engine ecu ?

Just the engine mate. you will not notice any difference to be brutally honest and certainly not enough to warrant a DSG remap.

See the map will only cost me £100 quid with chip uk so i might go and have the econamy map as the 3.2 is very thirsty.