3.2 v6 remap update

Hunty

Reaction score
Its been a few months now since I had the remap done.

I'm still happy with it. The best MPG I got with it before the remap was 33 mpg stuck behind a queue of traffic at 40mph in norfolk, got 36.3mpg on the M6 between birmingham and manchester a couple of times now. Average is still around the 29 mpg mark, but I do put my toe down a bit.
It's a little more figity in lower gears, similar to an s2000, can kangaroo a little easier. But I do like the power delivery more, and the MPG is excellent. Getting 200-250 miles from half a tank, so happy days.
Neil

200-250 miles from half a tank? WTF?

I get 260-300 miles from a full tank...

Yea...What you using for fuel Neil ?? Avgas :)
I get 320 max on a run per tank

Yea...What you using for fuel Neil ?? Avgas :)
I get 320 max on a run per tank

We drive like men Paddy. Neil obviously can't do full throttle in his heels ;)

Must've stealthed an LPG conversion in with that remap? ;)

exactly gents! I'm well happy with that! On a toodle to work week it can get up to 250, but thats at 60 max in norfolk getting stuck behind trucks and tractors! On a fun driving week and a bit of sensible driving its 200. Can only use avtur in diesels unfortunately Paddy! They never miss a litre or 30...... so a friend said :icon_thumright:
I enjoy my bose sound system and music too much to drive too quickly pete, although, I'll go crazy and thrash it everywhere for a tank then report back! Just for the kudos mind :)