3.2 V6 Quattro - Remap Northwest ?

ruffrida

Reaction score
Hi,

My mate has a 05plate 3.2 V6 Quattro and is looking for the best place in the Northwest to get a remap, he is based in Mongleton (congleton) south Cheshire,

Cheers

We can do these no problem. They are quite a fussy ECU so we remove them to do a full backup. I have had to repair a few where a man in a van has turned up and left the customer stranded!

Rick

Hi,

My mate has a 05plate 3.2 V6 Quattro and is looking for the best place in the Northwest to get a remap, he is based in Mongleton (congleton) south Cheshire,

Cheers

Mongleton lol, I'm near to Congleton so I know what you mean haha!

Gains are minimal on NA engines. In other words the 3.2 engine is not worth remapping.

Gains are minimal on NA engines. In other words the 3.2 engine is not worth remapping.

just because peak bhp wont change much doesnt mean it can't be faster.

Induction is a great addition for freeing up some horses and the map will make the most of it and optimise your engine allowing best peak bhp per rpm

just because peak bhp wont change much doesnt mean it can't be faster.

Induction is a great addition for freeing up some horses and the map will make the most of it and optimise your engine allowing best peak bhp per rpm

Any evidence to support that?

The Dyno charts i've seen so far give very little gain throughout the entire rev range.

Any evidence to support that?

The Dyno charts i've seen so far give very little gain throughout the entire rev range.

when mixed with an air filter and decent designed exhaust, you can see up to 15bhp.

it might not seem a lot compared to a turbo car but it is a gain.

The 3.2 V6 is a very willing engine when time is spent on the software.

The following link gives you an idea of what is achievable - http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/product/3787/vvt-attack-na

Coupled with a decent air intake and a cat-back exhaust the drivability will be greater improved.

Also is the vehicle a manual or DSG model?