3.2 Quattro Flywheel

sam4191

If In doubt, Flat out!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am hoping someone with a 3.2 can shed some light on a replacement flywheel for me. I have spoken to a few motor factors regarding a Dual Mass flywheel for our A4 (CALA). They all say that they don't have a listing for it and say they have spoken with LUK technical and LUK don't list one either. I spoke to TPS, they do list one, but with a £900+ VAT retail. MADNESS!
I have done some snooping about and found a couple on ebay (LUK) which it lists for an A5 3.2 Quattro (CALA). In the same listing, it says it also fits the 2.0 TFSI. Does anyone with any experience know any more than I do? I want to change the Dual Mass when I do the clutch, so I know it's done. Also, there is a slight clutch judder on take up. Clutch has only just started slipping, so heat shouldn't be a problem on current flywheel.

Any help or experience would be greatly received. I thought the v6 would be the cheaper option to a v8... maybe not.

Give the stealer a shout and get the proper part number for it. Then check the motor factors. However, I would seriously consider a single conversion as the dual masses' are chyte. I wish i had listened last year as mine is starting to judder after 12 months and 3k

Do you know your gearbox code? It'll be on the build sheet if not

I have got the part number from TPS now 0B2105266L. My confusion comes when I search this number on eBay, it seems to cross over to a 1.8 or 2.0tfsi clutch and flywheel kit, whilst staying that it fits 3.2 also.

I would be interested in solid conversion, but have the same problem there. No one seems to do them! I will have a look for the gearbox code when I get home. (Wife’s car)