3.2 QS Warning lights!

daver555

Reaction score
Driving home earlier and as I looked down at the clocks after an overtake I'm sure I saw the EPS and Emission Control System light come on but as soon as I noticed them they dissapeared. I'd just carried out an overtake up to about 65mph in manual mode and then slipped it back into automatic. It's when I looked back up that I noticed the lights for a nano-second. It drove absolutley fine and I tried manual, sport then automatic again and nothing. Am I worrying over nothing or should I get it scanned for pice of mind?

I think a scan would do no harm. You may find an overboost fault which could mean or lead to turbo problems.

Check the VCDS user map for someone near you who will help.

3.2 doesn't have a turbo so one less thing it could be ;) Thanks for the prompt response though.

3.2 doesn't have a turbo so one less thing it could be ;) Thanks for the prompt response though.

Oh shoot !! My mistake, sorry, I'm so used to replying about the same problem on TDi's that I didn't notice it was a flying machine !

Hope you get it sorted :3sadwalk:

has your car been in for the recall yet for the coil pack?

Could be your MAF?

has your car been in for the recall yet for the coil pack?

Could be your MAF?

Did the 3.2 have a recall for the coil packs? Not saying that's not the problem, I'm thinking along the same lines (misfire.) That's the only thing I know that will flash the check engine light.

Yes, the 3.2 was part of the recall and I had 2 of mine replaced by Walton Audi about 2 months ago along with a tonne of other work (see previous threads!). I also had the MAF replaced a month prior to that. Drove into work this morning and nothing untoward happened. Runs great with no apparent missfire or any warning lights. Still going to get my local indie spelialist to give it a scan just to be on the safe side. Fingers crossed :3sadwalk: