3.0tdi Quattro auto fault code.....

NotNormal

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.thewrs.uk
6536b4919d773b79d09b7ab4e544c6c1_zpsff32229f.jpg

I keep getting this fault code coming up ..... Any help anyone ?

symptoms are, driving in sport, progressive acceleration, 3rd to 4th and 4th to 5th, top end of the revs it rumbles/judders for a couple of seconds then sometimes drops into the next gear, sometime I have to back off the throttle then reapply to get it to engage the next gear

I've had the box checked, the oil is of good quality and no water ingress - the oil level is satisfactory too

trying to get a heads up here.....any help ?

There are no other fault codes in the car either, nothing in the engine ecu ------ :/

Ignore the age of the fault, this is an old picture i took - the fult has happen 5 or 6 times today on a run back from Blyton

Last edited:
Turns out it was an issue related to the fuel system

Every two seconds after the low fuels pressure code flashed up the gearbox fault was logged
Then the low fuel pressure fault vanished from the ecu

The cars had a complete fuel system bar the tank and on fuel pipe as per a TPI from Audi - I've done 1000 + miles and its faultless
the cars slightly better on fuel and the performance is back

Reactions: gupsterg
It wasn't anything related to coding

Turns out it was an issue related to the fuel system

Every two seconds after the low fuels pressure code flashed up the gearbox fault was logged
Then the low fuel pressure fault vanished from the ecu

The cars had a complete fuel system bar the tank and on fuel pipe as per a TPI from Audi - I've done 1000 + miles and its faultless
the cars slightly better on fuel and the performance is back

Thanks for update ... happy
racer.gif