3.0 v6 tdi Quattro map

Gooders

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys

Has any one mapped the above? Any feed back on performance and cost would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several people on the forum have had their cars mapped. They go really well with a map around 300 bhp and 700Nm of torque.
Remove the DPF and you can get to around 315-320 bhp.
Have a look at my build thread linked in my signature.
If you are anywhere near Manchester I would strongly recommend Rick at Unicorn Motor Developments, A forum sponsor and he has mapped many of these cars including mine.

Will view this thread with interest.........
Only had mine less than 3 weeks, so still enjoying the stock performance . In dynamic mode ( mines got ADS ) It just goes like a train on banned substances !

Apologies to the original poster for the slight hijack, but I think this would be relevant within the mapping 3.0 question overall :

One thing I was wondering, how does a remap function on a car with ADS ? Also, when selecting the different modes, is this simply a recalibration of the throttle pedal values to increase pedal sensitivity or does this alter the engine map in anyway ??

I added ADS to mine as it never came with it from the factory. I believe the change that is made to the engine is just a change to the pedal map.
In dynamic the accelerator pedal on mine is a bit like an on/off switch.

Cheers desert storm I will have a look. How did you add ads to yours ? And tips or parts numbers be great I have a full vcds cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd also like to fit the ads to my car, question though. Mines s tronic, could I put it in manual drive and have dynamic mode?

Also, has anyone got a part number for the ads button that goes on the dash?