3.0 V6 Quattro-new wheels

Grae

Reaction score
Right guys seeing it was a nice day yesteday i thought id take some decent shots of my car and a good chance to show you my purchase. Finally got my finger out and bought some much needed new alloys for my car, and the lucky wheels were the S8's in 19".

Personally think they look superb

They make a huge difference from the standard 17"ones, which are up for sale if anyone fancies them....

Opinions welcome

A4-01.jpg

A4-02.jpg

A4-03.jpg

A4-04.jpg

A4-05.jpg

A4-12.jpg

A4-23.jpg

Not a favourite of mine, but if you likes them that's all that matters !

Nice looking wheels, but I would have gone for the 18" versions if they were available...only comments are stay away from kerbs with those alloys....one reason I did not go for them, and 2, they look like a pig to keep clean.....

Prefer the look of the look of 18" RS6's myself......

wheels look good grae, the bumpers and skirts look a different colour to me ? or is it my eyes

I think they look absolutely spot on - I agree with the advise given 'stay away from the kerb' cos you cannot get these refurbed or repaired, it will have to be a replacement wheel. Enjoy

Really not keen on those wheels, however they look beter on your car than any other Ive seen. Nice one ;)

i think its best set of wheel u can get for a4

I like the wheels but suit black Paintwork better IMO!
I was close to buying these for mine and seeing yours as its the same colour I think I made the right choice.

...but yeah they still dont look too bad!
My bro-inlaw has these on his (common) golf and even he says it ****** him off keeping them clean, Forever giving them a wipe and he bought some alloy protector to gaurd them a little more.

Looks good mate - if you get bored of the 19's, I'll swap ya for my 18's (which i pick up next week!) :w00t:

looking at the pics again i think some matt silver mirrors would look superb, have u thought about that at all grae?

looking at the pics again i think some matt silver mirrors would look superb, have u thought about that at all grae?

Ye next on the list is a rear roof spoiler and either the chrome or matt mirrors, yet to decide on which ones!!:uhm:

How about a De-badge for a smoother rear look to??

Go with the shiney mirrors!

....oh and an S4 Grill!:yum:

....liking the look affect of the Handbrake turns there Grae!:eyebrows:

How about a De-badge for a smoother rear look to??

Go with the shiney mirrors!

....oh and an S4 Grill!:yum:

Was thinking of debadging it but then like people to know its the 3.0 v6 quattro if you know what i mean.......:arco:

Ye prefer the shiney mirrors, and a S4 grill would be nice!! Want a rear spoiler like yours!!

Honest there were no handbrake turns done.....:blush:

Looks superb mate...I'm looking for a set of alloys for mine too and think they'de look good on mine, still lots of other choices out there for me to mull over until I decide which ones.

Btw, are there any problems with them catching inner trim on the arches or catching when turning the wheels full lock? if so I might just go for the 18's

Looks superb mate...

Btw, are there any problems with them catching inner trim on the arches or catching when turning the wheels full lock? if so I might just go for the 18's

No seem to fit fine! I've had no rubbing or anything like that and mines is on standard sport suspension.

I'd for 19's any day, just think the 18's would look a bit small, depends on what kit you have. I went for 19's as the votex kit sits quite deep and 18's would just look to small!!

Good luck with your wheels mate