3.0 TDi Quattro - Juddering

jimski83

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could shed light on a problem i've got with my A6. It's a 2005 3.0 TDi Qauttro. This morning I drove through a large puddle :whistle2: ever since i'm getting a slight judder at around 1800rpm. It currently has the infamous injector problem white smoke and poor idle which is being resolved next week compliments of Audi :yahoo: Could this be something related to the injector problem (getting worse) or something completely different such as auto gearbox or egr valve ?? Just preparing to have to part money now if it is something more sinister.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? One of the guys will be along shortly to help you out. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Audi 3AudiAudi 2

Hi and welcome , whereabouts in Norwich are you ? If you want your car scanned i can do it for you, im only in Loddon.

Thanks for the offer mate, but i think i'll solved it. Removed the air mass sensor and gave it a clean out as it seemed to have let some dirt/silt through the air filter after driving through the 'large puddle' so hopefully no more issues there. Looking forward to getting the injectors done now :w00t:. Also, think of having a ecu remap and dpf removal with Evolution Chips, has anyone had any experience with having this done ?

You may or may not have a DPF fitted - look at the sticker in your spare wheel well and look for the code 7GN

If that's there you DON'T have a DPF.