25% Off G220 Kits, Gloss It Kits, Briliant Polishes & Eimann Fabrik Cleaners

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Good things come to those that wait... or so the saying goes! Many of you have been waiting a long time for us to run a round of special offers, and to reward your patience we have decided to run a raft of mid-summer special offers simultaneously. We will keep these offers open for the whole of August or until we run out of stock (whichever comes first), so treat yourselves, and save some money in the process!

August Offers: 25% Off G220 Kits, Gloss It Kits, Briliant Polishes and Eimann Fabrik Cleaners

:icon_thumright:

Rich, can we pick up the Gloss-It backing plates for Rotary?? **EDIT - forget this.. I didn't look very hard - I found them!

I was having a play with them at Pauls (PW Pro) today and they're spot on!

Hoping to pick up some 203S soon too

Still got plenty of the hard paint kits left; maybe your last chance this year to pick up this Audi specific kit with nearly £50 off the usual price. The offer will be held open until the end of the month, so grab a bargain while you can lol! :icon_thumright:

Got my G220 now, couldnt let that bargin go by. Thats why credit cards were made!!;) Just having to wait for a good day now to use it all. Looks like i might be waiting for a long while till that comes. Thanks very much polished bliss, great service. Have a list of other things i want to purchase already. When will you have Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection back in stock?

Next Wednesday according to our shippers and the swines in customs who are holding our pallet for various security/duty checks! :icon_thumright:

Rich

Any chance of this offer being repeated anytime soon?

Thanks
Ian

Not until next year on the G220, but there will be a different but equally cracking machine offer running from November 1st through to Christmas. :icon_thumright: