24hr Test Drive

JayDZS*

Reaction score
So, I went into my local Audi today to get more info about the New A3 Sportback. Instead of speaking to a salesman it was the Business Manager which dealt with us and he was quick to offer to get a car up to take for a 24hr test drive on Friday.

Now, ive been looking online for info on this but he never asked my age (20) and I'm worried this will prevent me taking the car, as most other car dealerships require you to be 25? He did say that I would only need to provide both parts of my licence and have no more than 6 points and they will put me on their insurance.

So I'm guessing everything will be OK? Surely they wouldnt suggest, then book a test drive without asking my age if it was going to be a problem!

I'd be making sure and checking their insurance

I know to drive any courtesy car you have to be 25+ so check beforehand.

Well good news! Local dealer spoke to their insurance company and everything is still OK for Friday! :)

Also booked in to see the Sportback when its at the dealer week on Thurs. Then all that is left to do is finalise spec/ money aspect and then order.

Excited doesnt cover it!

Which dealer is that? Does anybody have a schedule for where and when this Sportback is going to be? I would really like to see it if it gets to the south west. Am just as excited! Cheers.

This is at Carlisle. Not sure about other dealers but it is here from next Wednesday until Friday morning. :)

I know thats no help! I think all the dealers should that its going too should know their dates by now :)