23 year old buys Audi R8

Expect ot see him on here sometime then! Lovely car.

Doesnt mention how much its cost to insure it, not sure many insurers would go near a 23yr old on a R8!

Doesnt mention how much its cost to insure it, not sure many insurers would go near a 23yr old on a R8!

Chubb policies for one fella- whole new different ball game on insuring prestige items and estates.

Btw - Shmee150 (Tim) has sort of beaten him to this Nilz

Tim recently went from an R8 to a Mclarren MP12C all through profits from YouTube and I think he is around my age at 27! lol

If that's not epic enough he is regularly invited to many supercar/hypercar factories to give a review and get shown about and taken in some stupidly rare and expensive cars. (Pagani, Mclarren, Bugatti etc)

If only I lived in London and had a decent camera :(

Fair play to them both though - Tim is pretty down to Earth and a friendly chap, met him at the 'secret hanger meet' he posted a video about on his channel late last year

Kwistof, i did read about Tim as well...

Good luck to them!!

Justin who??? ;)

Reactions: kwistof
£1750 a month... and affording an R8... I earn more than that a month (without being *****) and I cant afford no damn R8 :(

Reactions: Jake 61
£1750 a month... and affording an R8... I earn more than that a month (without being *****) and I cant afford no damn R8 :(

He earns that just from YouTube videos, we don't know his primary income, and watching the vid in the link, it seems to me he has sponsors for the tuning of his R8, as it's not staying standard!

He earns that just from YouTube videos, we don't know his primary income, and watching the vid in the link, it seems to me he has sponsors for the tuning of his R8, as it's not staying standard!

this would make sense.. read fail :)

fair play to him has some good videos. and the demand is there!

By the way.. Tim (shmee) also owns a lot of companies. one of them being an online shopping site. he is loaded.

Was thinking the same: £1750 a month is £21k per year which isn't really R8 money. Sponsorship deals would explain it.

There is a Chinese lad in Plymouth that must be in his early 20s that I quite often see cruising around in a white R8. So much envy.

We don't even know how much deposit he's put down for the car? Anyways, how many of us was 23, and hankered after a supercar? Yup, most of us wanted one, hats off to him to actually get one! Hope he keeps his feet on the ground and enjoys it. Lots of young footballers driving around in flash cars in their early twenties, good luck to them, they've earnt it.

Chubb policies for one fella- whole new different ball game on insuring prestige items and estates.

Btw - Shmee150 (Tim) has sort of beaten him to this Nilz

Tim recently went from an R8 to a Mclarren MP12C all through profits from YouTube and I think he is around my age at 27! lol

If that's not epic enough he is regularly invited to many supercar/hypercar factories to give a review and get shown about and taken in some stupidly rare and expensive cars. (Pagani, Mclarren, Bugatti etc)

If only I lived in London and had a decent camera :(

Fair play to them both though - Tim is pretty down to Earth and a friendly chap, met him at the 'secret hanger meet' he posted a video about on his channel late last year

Tim didn't just make that purchase from YouTube earnings alone.
Don't get me wrong he's done well from a hobby but not that we'll just yet lol

Watch Lord aleam on you tube if you really want to get annoyed by a young lad with too many super cars to drive lol

Reactions: damfly27
Good on him; can't knock anyone who earns their money and then spends it on what they love. By spending it here they're paying taxes here! A guy at the end of my road is 21 and owns a Stg 3 TT-RS, great guy and when you live at home with your folks it buys you opportunities those of us with big mortgages and lifestyle hobbies can't afford.

The only people I resent owning things like this are those who steal them or come by them by dubious means (e.g. tax evasion / crime funded / defrauding the system).

Reactions: s3_trev, CHEZ and s3dave
Tim didn't just make that purchase from YouTube earnings alone.
Don't get me wrong he's done well from a hobby but not that we'll just yet lol

Hmmmmm

He has worked his way up to the R8 and also Macca..... think he had a DB9 before the R8 and then a Range Rover before that....so start with a £30/40k car and then sell up and add a 10/20k amount fo move up the range.....e.g a few months of YouTube payments.

I think you'll find his father is cut from the 'right' cloth - if you look into that comment you'll understand what I mean and where the fortune has come from.

Plus the dealerships he visits must give him a massive discount with all the 'free' marketing they'd get due to the car going to all of the prestige car events and places us normal folk don't get invited to! lol

There is a young Chinese lad from up Midlands way who owns a prestige car dealership -
Thoroughly nice chap and gave my (extremely lucky) mate a spontaneous lift to an event in a brand new Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera LP560-4 Spyder after he jumped out of my S3 at the start point! I did try and keep up on the motorways as my mate filmed me from his passenger seat laughing his head off as I was getting destroyed :laugh:

Last edited:
Do you guys beleive it's too late to "jump on the wagon" of this supercar filming craze? I live relatively close to London and I would actually enjoy going out and filming these supercars. However, I feel as if there are already too many people doing this therefore I couldn't make any money from youtube. Unless, I do something unique however I Can't think of any unique way of filming superacars in london lol.

Yeah most the cars he drives are rented to customers and his videos are mostly for promotional purposes. Came my gym once in a chrome Bentley which received allot of attention.