Fender Rolling 2004 A3

w.martin

Reaction score
I have brought some Bentley Mulliner 19" wheels that I'm going to be fitting on my 2004 audi a3 tdi with air suspension.

I've test fitted them with out the tyres and found that when I drop the car down the wheels start to just rub on the inside of the wheels arches.

Do you thing this could be sorted using an arch rolling tool? Not looking to drive with it this low, just want to be able to drop the car when stationary and the wheels tuck up inside without them getting damaged after they've been refurbished.

I'm putting stretch tyres on 215/35/19 so dont think it will be any worse with tyres.

All good on the rear

They wont tuck on front i have chassis notch my bentleys never tucked need wider arch mods cant roll archs on the 8p a3's theres not a big enough lip on the arch, negative amber rear and have front arched pulled by bodyshop

Got a guy from archememy coming round tuesday. Said there's not too much to be gained from rolling the arches on the 8p's but he said that he should be able to get around 5mm. Might just be enough to get the wheels inside.

Well they are on and they do tuck but there is still a little bit of contact on the front when its right down. Much better but will prob still have to get the wings pulled out slightly.

IMG_4368.jpg

Reactions: Ironborn