225/45/R17 tyre pressures?

matt5594

Reaction score
Hi,

Will shortly be coming into possession of a set of avus 17" alloy (from an S3), what tyre pressures should i be running on a 1999 A3 T SPORT? Currently running 30F/32R i think on a set of pirelli P6000s.

Its usually just the driver and maybe some stuff in the boot or it will be driver + 3 passengers, the label i have inside the petrol flap is for a set of 205/55/R16 tyres.

Once the 17s are on my car, the spare will be from the current set i'm using, albeit a new and unused tyre, apart from looking daft, is there any problem running a different size/type of tyre as a spare?

Obviously i'm trying to source a single cheap as possible 17" avus alloy, but in the mean time..

How much do you reckon i could get for a set of five 16" alloys as from a T Sport model A3 8L with Pirelli P6000 tyres. I think all have approx 4-6mm tread depth not certain, havent checked recently and a single brand new unused P6000 with alloy.

Thanks.

Not sure on a t-sport by on my S3 I'm running something along the lines of 34F and 36R with goodyear Eagle F1s and it seems to work pretty well, that with and empty car, went higher when I had 4 people +luggage for a long journey.

Ummm... I have two Avus wheels I don't really need anymore, one is in pretty good condition one has a bit of a dent on the inside (but has been balanced out ok) where abouts are you, might accept an offer on one of them...