For Sale 225/40 R18 Michelin Winter Tyres

a4sline2

Reaction score
Got 4 Winter tyres from my old Golf for sale.
Only done about 800 miles last year and have between 6 and 7mm of tread.
Excellent condition and open to offers, plus the relevant postage.

Attachments

• tyres3.jpg
    tyres3.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 158
  • tyres2.jpg
    tyres2.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 173
  • tyres1.jpg
    tyres1.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 153
Just out of interest are these winter tyres as in wet weather or are they snow rated?
only asking because I've never seen that style of tread pattern before.

Where are you based?

Are they 225/40/18 or 225/45/18? Advert says one and pic states another?
Hi, apologies for the listing. They are as the pictures show - 225/40/18, bit trigger happy on the listing.

I'm up in Builth Wells and work in Brecon.
Can post via courier if required. :thumbs up:

Just out of interest are these winter tyres as in wet weather or are they snow rated?
only asking because I've never seen that style of tread pattern before.
Back To Search Results
obj29875121

michelin-tyres-logo.png

Michelin CrossClimate+
225/40 R18 Y (92)
Need a different size?

4.7/5

( 245 reviews )
Tyre labelling

Tyre variants

The Michelin CrossClimate tyre has been developed to provide motorists with a top performance and safety in every weather condition. Drivers can be rest assured that the Michelin CrossClimate+ brakes on dry roads like a summer tyre, provides excellent grip on wet roads throughout the year and is approved for use in snow. Michelin have constructed the CrossClimate+ with a grip-maximising tread compound which provides flexibility - allowing the tyre to conform to the surface of the road, whatever the outside temperature. This enables great grip and traction in varied weather conditions. With a rigid and bevel edged tread block design, the Michelin CrossClimate+ has improved dry braking performance, and features a unique tread pattern to keep the vehicle mobile when driving on snow.

Can't believe I've never seen these before sounds like a good choice.

Reactions: a4sline2
If they were 17's I'd have got them for the vrs,

Bu99er...... I wish you advertised those sooner, I just bought these very size and set for my A4 Avant last Weds..... :grimacing:

I do like them seem very grippy in the corners in the dry, yet to really test them in the wet!

"I do like them seem very grippy in the corners in the dry, yet to really test them in the wet!"

Crikey mate you can't be in the UK :laughing::tearsofjoy:

LOL!!

Yes fella, one could be mistaken I'm from elsewhere :grinning:
I don't drive the A4 often, as me old trusty Golf takes a good beating in good ole London!

Have crossclimate 17's on my a3 for nearly a year now. Fantastic in the wet. No issues plowing through the large puddles on the back lanes during that storm last weekend in east sussex.