2022 RS3 Ride Quality

c63s

Reaction score
Hi,
In the process of booking 2022 RS3. I would really like to hear from anyone who has driven the the new RS3 model and can comment on the ride quality/comfort.
Thanks,

There's a few youtube reviews talking about how the 8Y adaptive suspensive is much improved over previous generations. I haven't see any reviews for any stock fork cars.

Hi,
In the process of booking 2022 RS3. I would really like to hear from anyone who has driven the the new RS3 model and can comment on the ride quality/comfort.
Thanks,

I had 4 hours out in my sons dealership LE last Sunday. Ride is awesome and even in dynamic is acceptable. I had it in comfort most of the time and it’s a joy to drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 4 hours out in my sons dealership LE last Sunday. Ride is awesome and even in dynamic is acceptable. I had it in comfort most of the time and it’s a joy to drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great. Thank you for the reply :)

There's a few youtube reviews talking about how the 8Y adaptive suspensive is much improved over previous generations. I haven't see any reviews for any stock fork cars.
Yes, thanks. I have watched almost all the videos on youtube and they all seem to be saying good things :)

Reactions: bigtasty
@c63s I had a demo in one today and ran it in dynamic the whole time. When I got back in my M2 it felt like my fillings would shake out!

TX.

@c63s I had a demo in one today and ran it in dynamic the whole time. When I got back in my M2 it felt like my fillings would shake out!

TX.
Ah , yes M's ride quality is a bit on the harsher side. Thanks for the input :)