2021 S3 MMi Fault

Darrentaurus

Reaction score
Ive got an new 2021 S3 1000 miles on the clock and my MMI has started to switch off and reboot ive had it in to audi for 2 days having updates and was told it should be ok within 15 minutes of leaving it switched off and rebooted 5 times
the audi technician said he had done updates and a hard reset but no joy has anyone had this fault and sorted it

There currently isn’t a fix. Audi are working towards end of October to have something ready

my car has been in and out of manchester Audi for the past few weeks and to be honest they have been really good Audi have now admitted that the unit needs to be changed and have ordered me a new unit so hopefully a new mmi will solve the problem ill update as soon as its fitted

my car has been in and out of manchester Audi for the past few weeks and to be honest they have been really good Audi have now admitted that the unit needs to be changed and have ordered me a new unit so hopefully a new mmi will solve the problem ill update as soon as its fitted
Try this fix bud:

Reactions: Lambtech
Ive got an new 2021 S3 1000 miles on the clock and my MMI has started to switch off and reboot ive had it in to audi for 2 days having updates and was told it should be ok within 15 minutes of leaving it switched off and rebooted 5 times
the audi technician said he had done updates and a hard reset but no joy has anyone had this fault and sorted it
Well audi have finally admitted defeat a new mmi unit is being
fitted on Friday so hopefully no more problems

Como se llamo esto i am from SPAIN.

I registered a lot time ago. Can i see this web without adblocer?

thanks )

Anyone know where MMI unit is located in terms of replacement

I think whole.dashboard has to be tear apart ... wich I dont like

That won't fix it my 2021 model does it and it's now 2023. I think it's something to do with the Audi backend service. Mine couldn't pick up the main user the other day. myAudi couldn't load the user information.

Sign of the times. Too complicated for some mechanics to fix.

We saw this sort of thing when we tried to recruit engineers for the field support operation for a big computer company that I used to work for.