Q7 2021 Q7 Things to look for?

Sorrybmw

Reaction score
The time has come - the SQ5 is being traded in. It's a great car, sounds lovely, goes like the clappers but I was never impressed with the interior space and there were a few things that I just wish I had specced if I had bought it new.

With that, I'm collecting a brand new Q7 55 TFSIe Black Edition in Navarra Blue next week and aside from the excitement of this being my first ever 'new new' car with 7 miles on the clock, I was well aware that new cars have their issues and tend to get recalled a few time for software bugs etc. This is potentially going to be worse as I believe the TFSIe models are quite new to the market.

Has anyone recently gone through the pain of getting a new Q7 2020/2021 model and had recalls for issues that I can quickly run tests on whilst I'm collecting to save myself the hassle of booking back in, getting to/from the dealers which is 10x more difficult during COVID and no other cars in the household.

Would be great to hear some stories of how people have found it too. Again, thanks to COVID I've not test driven one or in fact even seen my car in the flesh yet.

Godspeed, SQ5! You've been a hoot!

Reactions: 45bvtc
The time has come - the SQ5 is being traded in. It's a great car, sounds lovely, goes like the clappers but I was never impressed with the interior space and there were a few things that I just wish I had specced if I had bought it new.

With that, I'm collecting a brand new Q7 55 TFSIe Black Edition in Navarra Blue next week and aside from the excitement of this being my first ever 'new new' car with 7 miles on the clock, I was well aware that new cars have their issues and tend to get recalled a few time for software bugs etc. This is potentially going to be worse as I believe the TFSIe models are quite new to the market.

Has anyone recently gone through the pain of getting a new Q7 2020/2021 model and had recalls for issues that I can quickly run tests on whilst I'm collecting to save myself the hassle of booking back in, getting to/from the dealers which is 10x more difficult during COVID and no other cars in the household.

Would be great to hear some stories of how people have found it too. Again, thanks to COVID I've not test driven one or in fact even seen my car in the flesh yet.

Godspeed, SQ5! You've been a hoot!

For sure you'll miss the SQ5...

Wishing you the best with the Q7 but knowing you'll sometimes wish you were in the SQ5, interior space or not... :racer:

Hi, new to the forum..... I got my q7 3 months ago and have had an issue with a note on the main screen that when cold/frosty does not disappear. Taken to Audi and they said it may have something to do with connection of mobile phones still don’t understand why this is but look out for it! the screen is just froze with this note on it. They cleared everything and reset all my settings. It’s been a week since having it back and I haven’t had time to set it up properly so I’m still in guest mode I was searching on here to see if anybody else had this issue but being a new system I’m not finding much info on this.... or I’m just not looking In the right places .