2021 Map Update

L_G

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this on 'my audi' yet?

Its usually due around now

Has anybody seen this on 'my audi' yet?

Its usually due around now
If you have an active Audi Connect subscription, won't your car automatically download any map updates like it does on my A6 C8?

If you have an active Audi Connect subscription, won't your car automatically download any map updates like it does on my A6 C8?

Not that I am aware of, it may be different for those with the 'facelift' touch screen MIB but for the older versions most here download the Europe maps from the myaudi website and transfer to the car via usb or sd card.

I've been logging on to MyAudi for a few days to check for any map update. Yesterday, the 2020 map that was available to download has disappeared and replaced with the following notice, I'm guessing that a new map will appear soon.

Upload 2020 12 11 17 51 34

I may be mistaken, but I believe that is the mid-year update.

Not that I am aware of, it may be different for those with the 'facelift' touch screen MIB but for the older versions most here download the Europe maps from the myaudi website and transfer to the car via usb or sd card.
Actually they did for me - I'm from mainlaind Europe - I have active Connect subscription and car is A4 2017 and 2020 maps downloaded automatically for me around February this year. I didn't check or look for them as I use Android Auto anyways.

Audi A4 B9 3.0 TDi quattro 200 kw

On the audiworld forum they've suggested that seat/skoda/vw versions will work. Plus they've managed to update the mmi firmware..

The 2021 map is now showing up on MyAudi. Unfortunately I just get an error message when trying to download it.
Upload 2020 12 15 14 10 58

The 2021 map is now showing up on MyAudi. Unfortunately I just get an error message when trying to download it.
View attachment 213401

Thanks for that, sadly I now get this message;

You have used up your quota of free map updates. Further updates are subject to charge. To obtain the latest "digital road map, Europe version 2021" map update, please contact your Audi partner.

This does strike me as rather hash as while I am within the three years I had to use one of the "quota" because the car came with a superseded version of the maps.

As a further thought now that they have their 'web shop' operational they could use it allow people to buy the updates and install them on line rather than messing around at the dealers.

Just downloading these now...

Interestingly on the further information button it says that you can download and install updates as many times as you like. I thought it was 5 updates included with the Audi Connect license?

Map updates

You can download say, 2021, map updates as many times as you like but you are only entitled to 5 different map updates...

Reactions: jds_sg
Has anyone been able to download the 2021 map update. I'm still getting the same error message.
ERROR
The request could not be satisfied
I've contacted the Audi Digital Services Team, but just get emailed instructions on how to download the same as I am trying.