2020 Audi s3 8v

Ronald Brady

Reaction score
Hi there people just purchased myself a new Audi s3 2020. Bought myself down pipe to do away with the opf/ppf/gpf what every you would like to call it. Was wondering if you really have to remove subframe or drop slightly to get down pipe out ? Cheers

no you don't really need to I did this yesterday also with OPF delete

Reactions: Ronald Brady
Hi there people just purchased myself a new Audi s3 2020. Bought myself down pipe to do away with the opf/ppf/gpf what every you would like to call it. Was wondering if you really have to remove subframe or drop slightly to get down pipe out ? Cheers

Ron,

Sorry buddy I don't work on cars especially my new RS-3.

However ............

Terry

no you don't really need to I did this yesterday also with OPF delete

what like a job was it mate. Also what sort of time would you say about. Take it getting opf down pipe out would be a tight squeeze ooot ?

what like a job was it mate. Also what sort of time would you say about. Take it getting opf down pipe out would be a tight squeeze ooot ?

blood,sweat and tears hahaha it wasn't a fun job to do... but for me it was my first time now I know how to do I will need less time. Now it took like 3 hours...

blood,sweat and tears hahaha it wasn't a fun job to do... but for me it was my first time now I know how to do I will need less time. Now it took like 3 hours...
Cheers for that mate I’ll have a go next week some time see how i get on cheers again did u get car mapped after install as Elm will come on dash ?

For the moment no Elm on the dash and the car will go stage 2 soon. The sound is so good now!