2019 A5 Black Edition interior lighting

Robbo4634

Reaction score
Hello, first time on here so forgive me if this topic has been done before. I'm just about to sign up for a 2019 A5 Black Edition. When I viewed the car at the dealership (in daylight) I could only see ambient lighting behind the interior door handles. I know the car hasn't got the extended LED pack but what ambient lighting does it have as standard? I thought it would have some (in white) in the door cards, on the side of the centre console, in the cup holders and in footwells. Do these come on when it's dark and the headlights are on or should they be on all the time?
Cheers

Morning mate, you're correct as mine has them along the top of the door cards, cup holder surround and footwell. I'll try get pictures later for you.

Hope to see some pics of your new beast when you get it

SC

Oh nice one. So is that what comes as standard then without purchasing extra packs when its originally configured/ordered?

Yes as yours is a black edition it'll have them, mines an S5 but didn't have the extended lighting pack, looks classy though with just a subtle white hew.

SC

Top man... Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought the interior would look a bit dark without them. Thanks again

My S-Line has them and it only had 2 options - full leather and auto fold mirrors.

I turned them to the very lowest setting though as it's distracting at night.

Though not as distracting as the light I can do nothing about - the green light in the top where the sunroof controls would be, that covers some kinda red trigger. Actually thinking of getting some permanent marker to get rid of that green light.