SQ5 2019/20 SQ5 3.0 TDI

mxnrg

Reaction score

I’m happy with my 2018 petrol SQ5. Anyone considering the diesel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wont be swapping my petrol one for one, partly as I dont generally buy the same car twice in a row, partly as the X3 M40d is probably cheaper and there isn't enough better about the Audi to justify extra cost (in my opinion).

But mainly because I will probably buy something completely different next time!

I’m happy with my 2018 petrol SQ5. Anyone considering the diesel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
.............never had one & never will !!!!!!!!!!!. PETROL every time for me.

Reactions: Ferg, cuke2u, mxnrg and 1 other person
Absolutely not. Hoping to pick up my 2017 tfsi next Friday.

Good luck with it. Absolutely love mine nearly 2 years in. What sort of spec and deal if you don’t mind me asking...

Good luck with it. Absolutely love mine nearly 2 years in. What sort of spec and deal if you don’t mind me asking...

Thanks. Pretty good spec I think - Pan Roof/Comfort & Sound pack/Light & Vision pack/21" alloys/Flat bottomed s'wheel + Phone box, heated etc. mirrors, Reversing camera, Storage pack. Also a comfort phone system and extra technology pack, but I have no idea what they are. Navarra blue, with black leather. Just hope the deal goes smoothly now.

Thanks. Pretty good spec I think - Pan Roof/Comfort & Sound pack/Light & Vision pack/21" alloys/Flat bottomed s'wheel + Phone box, heated etc. mirrors, Reversing camera, Storage pack. Also a comfort phone system and extra technology pack, but I have no idea what they are. Navarra blue, with black leather. Just hope the deal goes smoothly now.

Sounds lovely. Good luck with deal and collection.

Reactions: Ferg
S cars should be petrol (IMO) - particularly in the current market and with the uncertainty of further issues with diesel.

Forcing more expensive diesel engined models on the UK seems daft particularly given recent price rises with the fx rate change.

Reactions: cuke2u and Ferg