1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2018 SQ5 Running Boards/Side Steps.

RS3 S. Nov 3, 2019

1. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member SQ5 owners group Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 S tronic

Should be off my car some time this week. These are genuine Audi items & not cheap copies,they were fitted by Audi (car was a pre reg) when i collected it i just prefer car without them.
    Looking for £275.00 & will need to be collected from Harrogate North Yorks or if you source a courier i could help with delivery. Will post pics when they are removed but they are in fantastic condition.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member SQ5 owners group Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 S tronic

Quick picture taken from the net,just to show the style.

Attached Files:

4. RS3 S.

Should be off the car Tomorrow.

5. RS3 S.

Now off the car & in the garage. All parts are there.

6. ross27

ross27 Active Member

Can you tell me the overall length of these? Also interested in the part number if you can locate on them.

Thanks.

7. RS3 S.

Ross,they are the length of the front/rear doors,i.e length of the sill if this helps. They are from a 2018 model with the screen mounted on the dash rather than the screen that was moulded in to the dash. Need gone so reduced to 200.00 & you can fit them into a Q5 with the rear seats folded.