a9bf040182c953653e2ba48863eea624.jpg
9a83928f6f6c460048935bb09aca4164.jpg
6c18e75caa191f4ae42ca374b1ee2aa9.jpg
9171c7d83815ec90ca53a91391c8c8e3.jpg
049d668f19d7c680da2d1e5cb8f9f3dc.jpg
93942f7d6b8dd9ed736533e7f468d67d.jpg
a7aa0f27dc3214b0e6a77eb9a428f375.jpg
ad658b924ecf962a6654050e0ded7fb9.jpg

Reluctantly selling my 2018 SQ5 in Daytona Grey with black Nappa leather on stock 20” alloys. The car has done just under 4500 miles (as of Feb 2020) and was serviced at the dealer on it’s first anniversary. The second service due May 30th is almost paid for on an Audi Service plan (£75 to pay). The car was purchased with the 2 year factory warranty extension with warranty running until the end of May 2023

This is a high specification example with almost every option available as well as a dealer fitted Audi Universal Traffic Recorder (front and rear).

[6Y6Y] Daytona Grey Perl Effect Paint
[EA9] Audi warranty - 5 Years
[GB1] Booster for Phone box
[GH2] Quattro with Sport differential
[PCN] Driver Assistance Pack Tour
[PCZ] Parking Assistance Pack
[PV3] Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function for the driver's side
[QE1] Storage Pack
[WB3] Comfort and Sound Pack
[WB7] Light and Vision Pack
[2MB] ‘S’ adaptive air suspension
[2PF] Flat bottomed 3-spoke leather high multi-function steering wheel with paddles
[3FU] Panoramic glass sunroof
[3F1] Collapsible spare wheel
[4A4] Heated front/rear seats
[4X4] Rear side airbags
[5MK] Carbon Atlas Inlays
[6XL] Door mirrors (folding with auto-dimming and memory function)
[9ZE] Audi Phone Box with wireless charging

This is a rare example of the SQ5 with ‘S’ air suspension and the Quattro Sports Differential making it very sporty for those twistier roads but also capable of cruising in comfort mode soaking up the miles.

The assistance systems are excellent with the brilliant traffic jam assist that pretty much drives the car itself in stop/start traffic up to 50mph as well as blind spot assist, radar cruise control, lane keep assist and 360 degree cameras.

The optional panoramic roof gives a light and airy cabin accented with stylish carbon trim and customisable interior LED lighting. You will get addicted to having it automatically switch to red for Dynamic mode as you grip the optional flat bottomed wheel with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters.

The standard rear seat bench plus is a practical feature allowing the boot to be extended and rear seats tilted. Those rear seats are also optionally heated for cold early starts. Also specified is the collapsible spare wheel (unused) and rear side airbags. The factory provided roof bars and luggage separator net (unused) will also be provided.

The optional B&O sound system is just brilliant. The keyless entry, button start and full memory seats are convenient. The built in wireless Qi charger is neat and large enough for a plus sized phone (iPhone XS Max size) and the standard MMI with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto round out an excellent specification.

From the specification you can see that I did plan to keep this car for a while, however an opportunity to travel means that someone will get a brilliant car that I will be very sad to sell. There is outstanding finance that I will clear prior to selling and both keys along with the remote services registration fob will be provided.

The photos above are from purchase day. The car has been treated with Siramik paint protection and been kept in a garage from new. All the wheels are unmarked. For full disclosure the bodywork has one small scuff on the driver side front bumper at the edge of the radar sensor. There is also a light scuff on the front passenger side bumper corner. Neither are very obvious. The interior of the car is spotless with an unused new set of Audi carpet mats are included.

Asking price is £45k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

80b39cce0a1782325819513733c12309.jpg
a9bf040182c953653e2ba48863eea624.jpg
9a83928f6f6c460048935bb09aca4164.jpg
6c18e75caa191f4ae42ca374b1ee2aa9.jpg
9171c7d83815ec90ca53a91391c8c8e3.jpg
049d668f19d7c680da2d1e5cb8f9f3dc.jpg
93942f7d6b8dd9ed736533e7f468d67d.jpg
a7aa0f27dc3214b0e6a77eb9a428f375.jpg
ad658b924ecf962a6654050e0ded7fb9.jpg

Reluctantly selling my 2018 SQ5 in Daytona Grey with black Nappa leather on stock 20” alloys. The car has done just under 4500 miles (as of Feb 2020) and was serviced at the dealer on it’s first anniversary. The second service due May 30th is almost paid for on an Audi Service plan (£75 to pay). The car was purchased with the 2 year factory warranty extension with warranty running until the end of May 2023

This is a high specification example with almost every option available as well as a dealer fitted Audi Universal Traffic Recorder (front and rear).

[6Y6Y] Daytona Grey Perl Effect Paint
[EA9] Audi warranty - 5 Years
[GB1] Booster for Phone box
[GH2] Quattro with Sport differential
[PCN] Driver Assistance Pack Tour
[PCZ] Parking Assistance Pack
[PV3] Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function for the driver's side
[QE1] Storage Pack
[WB3] Comfort and Sound Pack
[WB7] Light and Vision Pack
[2MB] ‘S’ adaptive air suspension
[2PF] Flat bottomed 3-spoke leather high multi-function steering wheel with paddles
[3FU] Panoramic glass sunroof
[3F1] Collapsible spare wheel
[4A4] Heated front/rear seats
[4X4] Rear side airbags
[5MK] Carbon Atlas Inlays
[6XL] Door mirrors (folding with auto-dimming and memory function)
[9ZE] Audi Phone Box with wireless charging

This is a rare example of the SQ5 with ‘S’ air suspension and the Quattro Sports Differential making it very sporty for those twistier roads but also capable of cruising in comfort mode soaking up the miles.

The assistance systems are excellent with the brilliant traffic jam assist that pretty much drives the car itself in stop/start traffic up to 50mph as well as blind spot assist, radar cruise control, lane keep assist and 360 degree cameras.

The optional panoramic roof gives a light and airy cabin accented with stylish carbon trim and customisable interior LED lighting. You will get addicted to having it automatically switch to red for Dynamic mode as you grip the optional flat bottomed wheel with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters.

The standard rear seat bench plus is a practical feature allowing the boot to be extended and rear seats tilted. Those rear seats are also optionally heated for cold early starts. Also specified is the collapsible spare wheel (unused) and rear side airbags. The factory provided roof bars and luggage separator net (unused) will also be provided.

The optional B&O sound system is just brilliant. The keyless entry, button start and full memory seats are convenient. The built in wireless Qi charger is neat and large enough for a plus sized phone (iPhone XS Max size) and the standard MMI with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto round out an excellent specification.

From the specification you can see that I did plan to keep this car for a while, however an opportunity to travel means that someone will get a brilliant car that I will be very sad to sell. There is outstanding finance that I will clear prior to selling and both keys along with the remote services registration fob will be provided.

The photos above are from purchase day. The car has been treated with Siramik paint protection and been kept in a garage from new. All the wheels are unmarked. For full disclosure the bodywork has one small scuff on the driver side front bumper at the edge of the radar sensor. There is also a light scuff on the front passenger side bumper corner. Neither are very obvious. The interior of the car is spotless with an unused new set of Audi carpet mats are included.

Asking price is £45k

Good luck with the sale @mxnrg, I can remember you ordering and awaiting arrival. Someone is getting a great example there

Good luck with the sale @mxnrg, I can remember you ordering and awaiting arrival. Someone is getting a great example there

Thanks @X3man I can’t believe I have to sell it after all the effort to get it before WLTP kicked in. I can’t justify holding on to it while I’m out of the country which is a shame.

Hope you’re doing well!

Reactions: NevMan
That is one lovely looking motor!! If I win money on the Euromillions tomorrow night, I'll drop you a message!! :smiley:

Reactions: NevMan and mxnrg
That is one lovely looking motor!! If I win money on the Euromillions tomorrow night, I'll drop you a message!! :smiley:

If I won that I wouldn’t be selling it!!!

Reactions: RS5 JON
I had a winning ticket on Friday @mxnrg , but we will have to enter into negotiation as I won all of £2.40...!

Reactions: grainqey and NevMan
I had a winning ticket on Friday @mxnrg , but we will have to enter into negotiation as I won all of £2.40...!

Hmmmm only 18750 times less than my asking price!

Spend it wisely ;)

***NOW SOLD***

Post the lockdown I revised my asking price down to £40k and got an offer close to this, so said goodbye to the 2018 TFSI SQ5.

Doubt I’ll ever own a petrol V6 ever again so was sad to see it go.

Last edited: