1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017--> RS3/4/5 TAW Carbon Fibre Paddles

nervus Nov 29, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

See here:

https://taw-chicago.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-audi-carbon-fiber-paddle-shifter-2017

If we can get 10 buyers, we can get the price discounted by $50/ set and have them shipped direct or in bulk for a greater saving.

I'm buying a set anyway but thought i'd ask if anyone else is interested and we can go this route. You can pay direct to the retailer with the discount code and then we can decide whether the bulk shipping is worth doing or shipping direct.

I've simply asked them for a discount if I can drum up 10 sales from here and theyve offered that straight up.

SO! Is anybody interested?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

I am in for sure! They real carbon and ok for B9?

TX.

4. ZN7

ZN7 Member Team Glacier Audi RS3

How easy/difficult are these to get fitted?

5. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

They don’t do the RS4 in U.S. so they’ve sent me photos of the compatible steering wheels.

One of which is exactly like my F9 RS5 and I’m pretty sure is the same as the B9RS4.

They have said we’ll have to make the payment in one hit and shipped to one address. I’m happy to do that and also happy for advice as not ran a GB before so happy for input.

I’ve asked them to confirm that are genuine carbon. You can choose colour off their website.

Here is a fitting video for an S3 which gives an idea how to fit but not 100%

https://youtu.be/L7BrjzYMp_k

6. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

Just has confirmation that they mould the “fitting” part from oem paddles and skin them with genuine carbon.

We may need to open this up to RS246 too we not many RS4/5 in the forums.

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Please submit all details of proposed group buys to admin for authorisation. Many Thanks

(6) Audi-Sport.net recognises the value to its members and the wider community of 'Group Buys' - a practice in which a member or trader negotiates a discount for a particular product or service based upon a minimum required quantity to be purchased/undertaken. It is in the interests of Audi-Sport.net, its members, partner companies and the wider community that these are managed as carefully as possible. ANYONE wishing to publicise/offer a 'Group Buy' on Audi-Sport.net MUST contact a site Administrator to discuss/negotiate each 'Group Buy'. Failure to do so may result in the 'Group Buy' being removed from the site, and/or sanctions on the originating account.

8. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

Sorry Sandra,

Ok, this group buy isnt going to happen as it appears Audi only sold 5 suitable cars haha

9. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

I'm tempted by the R8 paddles. Can you buy them as a test to see if they fit ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

10. illingworth22

illingworth22 Active Member Team Panther TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi RS3 Audi A3 quattro Saloon S tronic DSG

I am in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.