2017 Fantasy F 1 discussion

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm still enjoying this years ASN FF1, but just wondering on any thoughts on next years FF1 ?

What are your thoughts on trying Strategy 1
Where you can change your drivers each race?

Strategy 1 gives you a starting budget of 40.0m, and unlimited changes to your driver line-up throughout the year. This allows you to refine your team of drivers for each race, and possibly benefit from their changing values as the season unfolds.

Any thoughts?

I'm easy. I'll go with whatever the majority are happy with. I'm just happy that I ain't last.
IMG 1013

Reactions: desertstorm and Ghost
I'll join this year as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: desertstorm
IMO it is pointless when you can change drivers. At the end of season everyone will have the same team. I think last year was good with different number of drivers possible. Personally don't have time to think about it much and wouldn't make any changes myself. But others might like different thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jojo, Scottyg and Mark_86
Hi all, I'm still enjoying this years ASN FF1, but just wondering on any thoughts on next years FF1 ?

What are your thoughts on trying Strategy 1
Where you can change your drivers each race?

Strategy 1 gives you a starting budget of 40.0m, and unlimited changes to your driver line-up throughout the year. This allows you to refine your team of drivers for each race, and possibly benefit from their changing values as the season unfolds.

Any thoughts?

You gotta mean "last years ASN FF1" Ghost and wondering about "THIS" years, surely; Spooky, isn't it...

Go Valterri and hello again Felipe 'baby' - at least Rob Smedley will be happy but maybe Mr. Grumpy won't.

And here's to some good racing whoever wins remembering of course that a race-win needs input from more than a driver alone provides - know who I mean but not mentioning any name in particular, Ghost...

And that'll do for ASN FF1 2017 starters....
28.gif

Well looks like there will be a little less choice of drivers / teams as Manor look to be no more. Valterri spotted at the Merc factory for a seat fitting apparently and Verhlein on his way to Sauber by the looks of it.

Well looks like there will be a little less choice of drivers / teams as Manor look to be no more. Valterri spotted at the Merc factory for a seat fitting apparently and Verhlein on his way to Sauber by the looks of it.

They will find another donkey to pay their bills, change name and come last again

They will find another donkey to pay their bills, change name and come last again

A return from maldonado maybe?
4603.gif
He's looking for a 2017 drive!

Reactions: slepy
I think it is time to gamble on Nando

Stoffel is a good driver no doubt about that but it will be interesting to see what Honda and Mclaren have managed to do with the 2017 car. Honda have supposedly completely redesigned there engine.

Reactions: Ghost
Stoffel is a good driver no doubt about that but it will be interesting to see what Honda and Mclaren have managed to do with the 2017 car. Honda have supposedly completely redesigned there engine.

Yeah, fingers crossed they've done a Brawn.

Yeah, fingers crossed they've done a Brawn.

And that it doesn't blow up every second race

Reactions: Mark_86
Fantasyracers.com will NOT be running a comp in 2017

"I regret to announce that FSPORTS will not be running any competitions in 2017.

Martyn and I have enjoyed running these competitions for the last 16 years. We've enjoyed watching the site grow and have taken a lot of time and effort to develop the site, ensuring we can continue to offer competitions year after year. We've both learnt an awful lot from the experience, which is what we originally set out to do.

Due to changes in personal circumstances, it is becoming harder and harder to find the time needed to keep on top of things. The site needs considerable rework to keep it functioning properly - time neither of us have available right now. We have therefore collectively made the decision to take 2017 off and re-assess at a later date.

We have a large number of loyal followers that have supported us throughout this period, and I would like to personally thank those people. It can be a thankless task running these websites but those of you that took time to provide thanks/feedback have made it all worthwhile.

Special thanks also for Alex and Mattia who have previously taken active roles in running competitions for us too.

So thank you and goodbye for now".

Danny

http://www.fantasyracers.com/

Really? Another one

Only 50 days to go!

Where we going to go ??

Reactions: Scottyg
I used badgergp last year