2017 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship Silverstone 16th - 17th septembern2017

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
The Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship returns to Silverstone in 2017 for penultimate round of the season and what’s sure to be another thrilling weekend of racing. With a packed timetable and open paddock policy, it’s a must-attend event for any motorsport fan.

BTCC utilises the short National Circuit layout to maximise the action for the fans, all of whom can enjoy grandstand seating at some of the world’s most famous corners included in their entry ticket price.

Long straights and tight corners make for several overtaking opportunities on every lap, so action is guaranteed throughout the race. Silverstone regularly plays host to some memorable touring car battles as the drivers try to eek out every last second and set themselves up in the strongest possible position going into the unpredictable season finale a few weeks later. Check out the latest BTCC standings or visit the official BTCC website.

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/2017-dunlop-msa-british-touring-car-championship/

Reactions: Audi Bairn
i'll be there, and most of the other rounds :)

Reactions: Sandra
I will be there as always a calendar date for me and my brothers every year-may try to get to rockingham fortnight before as well

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Passed some of the transporters heading up there last couple of nights.
Meant to be hosing it down tomorrow but think the weekend is to be better (tbc!).
All on site parking, no shuttle buses to faff about with now. A lot of upgrading done since last year too.
Been lucky enough to drive there a few times (on and off the track!).