2017 Black Edition 18" to 19" Alloys

leemanning

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm taking delivery of a new 67 plate S3 Black Edition Sportback tomorrow after a 3 month wait.

I didn't spec the OEM 19" alloys when ordering, but I did note that when you ticked the box on the configurator it would only let you have the 19" along with the mag ride.

My question is, if I were to upgrade my alloys to non OEM 19", can I do so without the mag ride?

Cheers

Hi all

I'm taking delivery of a new 67 plate S3 Black Edition Sportback tomorrow after a 3 month wait.

I didn't spec the OEM 19" alloys when ordering, but I did note that when you ticked the box on the configurator it would only let you have the 19" along with the mag ride.

My question is, if I were to upgrade my alloys to non OEM 19", can I do so without the mag ride?

Cheers

OF COURSE YOU CAN....this is just another avenue Audi go down to try and get more money from you,but the car is better to drive with magnetic dampers
If your patient/lucky you'll come across new Audi OEM 19"s on ebay from around £1200 with new tyres

i would like to purchase OEM 19" wheels...

casual hint.

Hi Lee, I have a 67 S3 Black Edition ive just put on some 19" aftermarket wheels on it without mag ride, the ride is a little harsher as expected but IMO it transforms the look of the car
IMG 7899

Reactions: Jassyo06 and TYb