2017 bitdi black edition.

steven8

Reaction score
Any of you experts out there know if there is any difference between dynamic mode and sport mode selected by pulling the gear lever back? Mine is a standard car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dynamic mode kicks in the sports steering (heavier steering feel), exhaust modulator (fake v8 sound), slightly sharper braking response (allegedly - tbc) & obviously the sports gearing selection. Plus I'd assume stiffening any adaptive suspension, if you have any.

Knocking back the gear selector in comfort/auto mode just gives you the sports gearbox. Nothing else.

Cheers, Morgan

Reactions: All-rod
Diff goes into dynamic if you have that as well popping the lever back.
If you set the driving mode to auto you get full dynamic with a lever pull back, handy for overtakes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dynamic mode kicks in the sports steering (heavier steering feel), exhaust modulator (fake v8 sound), slightly sharper braking response (allegedly - tbc) & obviously the sports gearing selection. Plus I'd assume stiffening any adaptive suspension, if you have any.

Knocking back the gear selector in comfort/auto mode just gives you the sports gearbox. Nothing else.

Cheers, Morgan
Cheers morgan

Diff goes into dynamic if you have that as well popping the lever back.
If you set the driving mode to auto you get full dynamic with a lever pull back, handy for overtakes lol

I will have to have a play, thanks. What do you run?

With any mods. Mine is still under warranty so no tweaks

Just a tuning box, adds a nice little bit of extra shove without going too mental.
And removable for audi to stop the td1 flag