2017 Audi S6 Saloon, Widebody Stage 2 RS6 Project

Absolute weapon...... I approve :)

Reactions: Craig Cull and RS4B5
About time you updated this thread :) Been following on facebook as you know.

My cars finally arrived at the dealers and I am collecting it tomorrow. I am off to Brasil with work so cant get my car booked in with Mrc until 10-11th May, although not planning on removing the cats or fitting sports cats so will be running less power :)

Reactions: Craig Cull
That's epic power.
I was wondering what was going to be my next car when I have finished the v6 supercharged A6 I have at the moment. Simples.
Do you have a rough 0 to 60 time. The Tuned S4 fellas use OBD Fusion app connected to the ECU for a fairly accurate time. My de Tuned A6 runs at 5.4 secs. The stage 1 plus S4 cars run around 3.5. It would be interesting to see the comparison.
Brad.

Sorry for tge delay, heres the dyno run. Doesnt really do it justice. But ill change all that with the gopro when the weather perks up a touch. Ill reply to all the comments soon, just been mega busy at work which is a good thing, so im not being ignorant

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radford212, marriedblonde, DonkeyIce and 1 other person
How does it feel vs the old S3?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

That's epic power.
I was wondering what was going to be my next car when I have finished the v6 supercharged A6 I have at the moment. Simples.
Do you have a rough 0 to 60 time. The Tuned S4 fellas use OBD Fusion app connected to the ECU for a fairly accurate time. My de Tuned A6 runs at 5.4 secs. The stage 1 plus S4 cars run around 3.5. It would be interesting to see the comparison.
Brad.

Someone on the facebook group with a stage 2 APR car is hitting 0-60 in 3.31 secs, My car with a 1000 miles on it hit 0-60 in 3.51 (thats using a racelogic vbox so pretty accurate)

Reactions: Roadrunner146 and pez81
Having trouble signing in on my new phone and all my latest vids etc are on the it lol. As soon as i get logged in ill update my thread. Theres plenty
Any more updates Craig?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS4B5
How does it feel vs the old S3?

TX.

For such a big car it feels epic. the S3 was quick but this just feels like you would run out of road before it stopped accelerating. literally speeds ive never experienced with still the same pull in every gear. basically a one way ticket to jail

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Terminator x
Sorry for no updates for a while, life got on top of me, as did business and I needed a break. That said, a lot has happened over the last few months.

You may have seen the S6 hit the cover of Performance Audi magazine completing the first phase of the build. I thought this was crucial in creating the story that would eventually become the car ive dreamed of. Not that it isn't pretty dam close as it is. So here's the cover, its a good read.

S6 PA Cover

Then inside I didn't want to share too much so I just added the 2 page spread out of 7 pages including our company advert @Project Customs.

S6 2 page

Then we got a rolling shot on our way back from the dyno day at Unicorn Motor Developments

S6 Rolling

Then a side shot at the same day, someone took the photo as I was pulling up, couldn't believe the attention it received!

S6 Side shot

Then last but definitely not least, Adam from PA kindly put a video together for me on Launch Control, making an exit I once dreamed of. forget the mechanical sympathy, this is what these cars were made for haha!!

hope you enjoy, please subscribe if you don't already!
more updates coming at the back end of the year!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, mister.c., scobie140 and 7 others
For such a big car it feels epic. the S3 was quick but this just feels like you would run out of road before it stopped accelerating. literally speeds ive never experienced with still the same pull in every gear. basically a one way ticket to jail

I found that the day I had the RS6 Performance, expected it to be quick but wasn't prepared for how quick. They're not small cars by any means but the acceleration is on another level!

Looking forward to more updates on it as it goes along.

Great looking car so no wonder it gets some attention.

TX.

Only thing i have found is its abit wollowy at speed, needs stiffening up arb wise. Its easy to maintain but can make you feel a little scared at top end, as i imagine spinning out at hight speed in a 1900kg barge wouldnt end well
I found that the day I had the RS6 Performance, expected it to be quick but wasn't prepared for how quick. They're not small cars by any means but the acceleration is on another level!

Looking forward to more updates on it as it goes along.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Tom.H
Only thing i have found is its abit wollowy at speed, needs stiffening up arb wise. Its easy to maintain but can make you feel a little scared at top end, as i imagine spinning out at hight speed in a 1900kg barge wouldnt end well

The German autobahn was lovely to drive on, think I hit around 170mph, the way things fly by at that speed though is crazy.

Well decided to sell the Vossens for somethinf different. Like the wheels but never really had that real connection where i could say i really loved them. Really like the style, but the wheels just wanted more concave.
So ive ordered some Custom Vossen HF1 in gloss black, 9.5 x 21. Flat faced front but custom deep faced rears. Rears are special order, just hope i get them before 11th August.

Also at Ten Of The Best @ Elvington on 28th/29th of July if anyones in the area, hoping to hit 200 mph and quarter mile in the 10s

Heres the wheel of choice, only ill have gloss black thought due to the custom rears.

466ebe2bcc1197502104c388951991ec.jpg

Reactions: Star2k8, RS4B5 and Radford212
Well decided to sell the Vossens for somethinf different. Like the wheels but never really had that real connection where i could say i really loved them. Really like the style, but the wheels just wanted more concave.
So ive ordered some Custom Vossen HF1 in gloss black, 9.5 x 21. Flat faced front but custom deep faced rears. Rears are special order, just hope i get them before 11th August.

Also at Ten Of The Best @ Elvington on 28th/29th of July if anyones in the area, hoping to hit 200 mph and quarter mile in the 10s

Heres the wheel of choice, only ill have gloss black thought due to the custom rears.

466ebe2bcc1197502104c388951991ec.jpg

Should look pretty mint, you say about 11th August - you off to Audi's in the Park?

Should look pretty mint, you say about 11th August - you off to Audi's in the Park?
No mate, always an Audi event i never attend due to VW Festival in harewood. Its great for local business and networking so always comes first. The biggest event closest to my company in the year so i always give it priority.

Reactions: Sandra
No mate, always an Audi event i never attend due to VW Festival in harewood. Its great for local business and networking so always comes first. The biggest event closest to my company in the year so i always give it priority.

You have to do what’s best for you Craig. Hope you enjoy the festival. :)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Craig Cull
You have to do what’s best for you Craig. Hope you enjoy the festival. :)
Thanks Sandra, always wanted to go to Aitp, but clashes every year. Its a shame its a friday to sunday event, otherwise id join on the sunday. Sophie (my 20 monthe old) will be representing in her TTRS Cab also lol

Reactions: Tom.H and Sandra
Thanks Sandra, always wanted to go to Aitp, but clashes every year. Its a shame its a friday to sunday event, otherwise id join on the sunday. Sophie (my 20 monthe old) will be representing in her TTRS Cab also lol

She will be a star, she is just so gorgeous. :)

Ahhh fair enough mate, as Sandra says you've gotta do what's gonna benefit you best :icon thumright:

Reactions: Sandra and Craig Cull
Had a great time at VW Festival with my little apprentice in her TTRS, S6 didnt look to bad either on the custom Vossen HF1. Definitely following my usual style now. Hope you like
5f7209ea7183fd5ed23313d2bd2d0b06.jpg
b48984142803c362dbfb7de010711959.jpg
9109f37b5ad188b096e7ae0a06028e72.jpg
4bb8df4c3e14e3ef11797285d8853841.jpg
f707bbe49682adfa22e67573e7576797.jpg
577e7656d5cb174b266db8bce0690f14.jpg

Reactions: Sandra, Thundercliffe81, Tej13 and 6 others
Had a great time at VW Festival with my little apprentice in her TTRS, S6 didnt look to bad either on the custom Vossen HF1. Definitely following my usual style now. Hope you like
5f7209ea7183fd5ed23313d2bd2d0b06.jpg
b48984142803c362dbfb7de010711959.jpg
9109f37b5ad188b096e7ae0a06028e72.jpg
4bb8df4c3e14e3ef11797285d8853841.jpg
f707bbe49682adfa22e67573e7576797.jpg
577e7656d5cb174b266db8bce0690f14.jpg

Looking good Craig although I think you’ve been outdone by the TT RS I’m afraid.

Reactions: marriedblonde and Craig Cull
Looking good Craig although I think you’ve been outdone by the TT RS I’m afraid.
Yes i thought the same mate tbh lol, that said i dont mind loosing to strong competition haha

Reactions: Sandra and Tom.H
Morning everyone, hope everyones hada great Christmas and getting ready for the new year.

Sold the S6 last week as i found a bargain RS6 C7.5 which was too close to budget to ignore, so my widebody wont continue.

That said i have some great parts available whichi will list in the classifieds today.

RS6 facelift matrix headlights (pair)
RS6 Complete front bumper with all grills etc
RS6 Complete rear bumper with valance and tips etc
RS6 complete rear doors (pair)
RS6 offside side skirt
RS6 airbox with connecting pipes
Vossen HF1 9.5 x 21 with custom concave rears
(Willing to deal on stock S6 wheels or similar)

So its safe to say the widebody conversion was real, but added with easily 100 working hours to complete, i was dreaming thinking i could find that time, especially after recently becoming a McLaren Approved bodyshop. So when the RS6 popped up i just went for it.

Hope you've enjoyed my build(s) not sure ill be doing too much with the RS6 other than cosmetically for now, i have kept the decat downpipes from the S6 so lets see how long i can hold off fitting them. Ive got some bills to sort before i can start playing around properly.

Hope you follow the RS6 and continue to enjoy your A6/S6 as much as ive enjoyed mine.

24a909af9c89bf16e9f5c686b6b98447.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, FaisalJ, Roadrunner146 and 3 others
Morning everyone, hope everyones hada great Christmas and getting ready for the new year.

Sold the S6 last week as i found a bargain RS6 C7.5 which was too close to budget to ignore, so my widebody wont continue.

That said i have some great parts available whichi will list in the classifieds today.

RS6 facelift matrix headlights (pair)
RS6 Complete front bumper with all grills etc
RS6 Complete rear bumper with valance and tips etc
RS6 complete rear doors (pair)
RS6 offside side skirt
RS6 airbox with connecting pipes
Vossen HF1 9.5 x 21 with custom concave rears
(Willing to deal on stock S6 wheels or similar)

So its safe to say the widebody conversion was real, but added with easily 100 working hours to complete, i was dreaming thinking i could find that time, especially after recently becoming a McLaren Approved bodyshop. So when the RS6 popped up i just went for it.

Hope you've enjoyed my build(s) not sure ill be doing too much with the RS6 other than cosmetically for now, i have kept the decat downpipes from the S6 so lets see how long i can hold off fitting them. Ive got some bills to sort before i can start playing around properly.

Hope you follow the RS6 and continue to enjoy your A6/S6 as much as ive enjoyed mine.

24a909af9c89bf16e9f5c686b6b98447.jpg

Would jump at the chance to own an RS6 so fair play! You said mainly cosmetic changes, are you going to de-chrome it? Think it would look really good blacked out with the red but that’s just my opinion.

As I said before though, congratulations on owning a stunning car :)

Would jump at the chance to own an RS6 so fair play! You said mainly cosmetic changes, are you going to de-chrome it? Think it would look really good blacked out with the red but that’s just my opinion.

As I said before though, congratulations on owning a stunning car :)
Thank you, yes i plan to loose the silver styling and go gloss black, maybe soke maxton goodies and some 11x22 deep concave wheels. All depends on how many of my parts sell though tbh. Ill miss the S6 as it was a very nice car, but always missed misano so im pleased with the outcome

Reactions: Radford212
That was a good looking A6, I preferred it to your RS6 but at least it is in the best colour, misano red. :icon thumright:

That was a good looking A6, I preferred it to your RS6 but at least it is in the best colour, misano red. :icon thumright:
I like both just as much tbh, but the RS6 is probably better for the family, especially with 2 dogs and a 2 year old. Was a nice S6 but always needed the widebody. Dont think i would of ever been happy with it till it was done, just no time for it. Maybe some time in the future ill do it again when they are less expensive to buy and build

Looking Good Craig. I will be watching to see what you do with this. Hope you had a great Christmas, and have a Happy new Year. I will give you a call around the 8th. Enjoy :) x

Looking Good Craig. I will be watching to see what you do with this. Hope you had a great Christmas, and have a Happy new Year. I will give you a call around the 8th. Enjoy :) x
Same to you Sandra, speak in the new year

It looks the business even with the stock wheels
Its mint mate, even has Ngenco paint protection on the front end so minimul chips to the paint. I had to look at it twice when i walked out the showroom as it still really caught my eye

Reactions: Radford212 and RS4B5
How much are you after for the RS6 airbox?

In pretty sure it will fit my A7 Tdi..

Love the RS6 7.5 i'd love one
£150 for the complete airbox and link pipes mate. Listing everything today once ive finished decorating

Reactions: holmefield and Sandra
£150 for the complete airbox and link pipes mate. Listing everything today once ive finished decorating

All above parts now listed in the classifieds