2017 (66) A4 272 undertray part numbers

Inked

Reaction score
Unfortunately we had heavy rain overnight and I had to drive home from work through loads of flooded roads and my undertray started dragging under the car (not sure if I also went over a cone which had washed away from its position at some of the HS2 roadworks).

I’ve thankfully had the parts of the undertray that were still partially attached properly secured so the car is drivable, but I believe that parts may be missing. Has anyone got the diagram / list of correct parts for the 2017 (66 plate) 272 tdi quattro?

On my 272 I'm pretty sure everything from the front to the back of the gearbox is covered by either plastic or fabric undertrays. If you show us what parts you think are missing I'll jack mine up and look for part numbers?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

On my 272 I'm pretty sure everything from the front to the back of the gearbox is covered by either plastic or fabric undertrays. If you show us what parts you think are missing I'll jack mine up and look for part numbers?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I can’t currently get to the underside of the car to take a photo until it goes back onto a lift. It has front left and right plastics that have been bolted back down but I believe they may have originally been covered by a larger piece.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what was originally there to see what is missing, that’s why I’m hoping someone has the parts diagram.

I appreciate your offer though.

This is underside of my 272 Q 2017, hope it helps to see what's missing if anything from Yours.
0709d37b5d6cd6379926c9f48992ccc1.jpg
b3c7213053484d9cccb94f4ad93e3ffc.jpg

Audi A4 B9 3.0 TDi quattro 200 kw

Reactions: Inked
It's likely to be the cover over the gearbox, rear most section. Mine has popped out many times and has been replaced but has still fallen foul of really heavy rain/deep puddles. I think that the 'Ultra' models are just a bit too low so when you hit a large puddle spray is forced up through the undertray and the weakest link fails. Mine currently has a 'repair washer' solution from my local tyre fitter after they replaced my front disc and pads. I'll try and find the code from the original paperwork.

Reactions: Inked