2015 facelift rear bumper on 2014 car

Superculp

Reaction score
hi there,

Does anybody know if fitting the facelift avant rear bumper from a 2015 car will fit straight onto the 2014 model? I really like the facelift exhaust trims, so bought the diffuser and tips, but they don’t fit the existing bumper. So my only option is to do the bumper as well if it works??

hi there,

Does anybody know if fitting the facelift avant rear bumper from a 2015 car will fit straight onto the 2014 model? I really like the facelift exhaust trims, so bought the diffuser and tips, but they don’t fit the existing bumper. So my only option is to do the bumper as well if it works??

it will fit straight on , your only minor issue is going to be the contours of the lights not matching the contours of the bumpers

it will fit straight on , your only minor issue is going to be the contours of the lights not matching the contours of the bumpers
How noticeable is the difference in the fitment around the lights? Is there a large gap or could you live with it? Was about to order on on eBay today before reading 50/50 opinions online

hi there,

Di you manage to fit it?