2015 Events Season..... Ideas or Suggestions?

mark_S3

Team Silver
Reaction score
Good morning folks,

Seems as 2015 is almost around the corner, we would like to hear from the members any ideas or suggestions of future events or meets?

As this year has been a huge success for events, we would like to better it for 2015.

We have a range of ideas already and possibly a event for January 2015, so what would you like to see?

Can't be no worse than some of the drives we go on.... Hahaha

I hope your not trying to say we all drive like loonies :p

On another note I think a trackday with plenty of forum members joining in would make for an eventful meet. If we're all worried about our cars how about a karting day?? Just an idea.....

Reactions: mark_S3
How about go ape day and family can come along
Leeds Audi dealership

Reactions: mark_S3
I hope your not trying to say we all drive like loonies :p

On another note I think a trackday with plenty of forum members joining in would make for an eventful meet. If we're all worried about our cars how about a karting day?? Just an idea.....
Oooooo.... That's a idea Matt
"Go Karting"

Reactions: AVLO
Camping trip.
Go-Karting.
Bike ride.
Convoy/roadtrips.
Group meet at BTCC or F1 (they allow club stands)
More presence at national car shows.

Go-Ape sounds good....although im afraid of heights and also can't swim... :p

Reactions: HullRs3
I can't swim either Shaun but height don't bother me...

What about a social evening somewhere like xscape? Bowling, pool, arcade etc
Like the sound of everything else mentioned

This sounds like a good idea over winter certainly, especially with the darker nights

Reactions: mark_S3 and AVLO
Just a thought. As I'm trawling the classifieds for a tidy 8L or 8P S3 and quite afew of you guys have this model, could we on a future visit to a dealer or indie garage have someone give a tech talk on what to watch out for on engines, transmission, suspension and best upgrades/ fixes etc?

Reactions: Sandra
Just a thought. As I'm trawling the classifieds for a tidy 8L or 8P S3 and quite afew of you guys have this model, could we on a future visit to a dealer or indie garage have someone give a tech talk on what to watch out for on engines, transmission, suspension and best upgrades/ fixes etc?
I think that's a great idea. :) x

Just come visit my S3 Cave..... Hahaha

Reactions: ShaunS3
Huddersfield Audi's master technician, Ed is probably the man to speak to regarding the older era of Audi's, inclusive of the S3 8L/1.8 20VT.

We do plan on going back there once their renovations are complete. Date TBA.

Shaun.