2015 A4 Allroad timing belt cover ??

Tiger-G

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just had the timing belt changed on my 2015 A4 Allroad 190ps with a CNHA engine code, and I think it had a timing belt cover on when it went in, but doesn't have one on now ??

Checking the parts database it says it should have one:
http://www.oemepc.com/audi/part_sin.../109/subcategory/109059/part_id/252805/lang/e

I know it's winter, and it's ****** freezing out there, but if anyone's got a similar car, would they mind having a look at their's and let me know if they've got one ??

Cheers,
Graeme.

Pretty sure it does. Can't think of a VAG car that doesn't, especially from a safety or contaminant perspective. Some garages write on timing belt changes, etc.

Thanks for that, but I've looked at a good few used engines on Ebay and it looks like they don't have a cover.

How much did they charge for the job?
Presumably, water pump was changed as well.

Hi,

They'd quoted me £525..... including the water pump. However, there was a bit hassle completing the work, where they had to keep the car overnight, so in the end they charged me £414 for the inconvenience caused :sm4:

Reactions: audiwaterpump
Hi,

They'd quoted me £525..... including the water pump. However, there was a bit hassle completing the work, where they had to keep the car overnight, so in the end they charged me £414 for the inconvenience caused :sm4:
and rightly so that you got a reduction.