2015 A1 Facelift RS Style Grille

Philip_98

Reaction score
Partner's 2015 a1 sline is arriving in 2 weeks and trying to find an RS style grille for it but can only seem to find pre face lift. does anyone know where i can find one that will fit the 2015 facelift model??

any help much appreciated

Philip

Would doubt that ones available yet due to the car only being available since March.

Im picking min up in a couple of weeks and cant wait :D

was wanting to try and get one on almost straight away but looks like im going to have to wait a bit then (N)

was wanting to try and get one on almost straight away but looks like im going to have to wait a bit then (N)

Makes 2 of us mate as im wanting an RS style too to go with the black styling pack ive gone for

Hoping it isn't too long of a wait

ye, other half has the black styling pack to. needing to get some springs ordered up for her and then a grille at somepoint and that should do for a while hah

ye, other half has the black styling pack to. needing to get some springs ordered up for her and then a grille at somepoint and that should do for a while hah

Yeah the A1's are way too high standard.

Im going down the Air route with mine for practicality

if you dont mind me asking, how come your going from an astra vxr to a bagged a1?

if you dont mind me asking, how come your going from an astra vxr to a bagged a1?

Work are imposing emissions limits on all cars for employees now so the vxr has to go as its over 200kg/m3.

Sad to see it go but onto better things :)

The new rules stipulate 120 kg/m3 max so had to drop engine size and always loved the A1's so went for it at the 1.4 petrol TFSI with 150ps is 119 emissions

What the hell do you work as?? Haha if my work tried to tell me what I can and can't drive I would tell them to do one and be looking for a new job not a new car haha

What the hell do you work as?? Haha if my work tried to tell me what I can and can't drive I would tell them to do one and be looking for a new job not a new car haha

Civil Engineer mate, only have to stick to the rules as I get a car allowance in lieu of a company car as having a boring company car would drive me mad.

Because im taking the allowance then I have to stick to the company car rules too even though its my own private car.

Im happy enough to be getting rid of the vixxer though at its done 93k in 4 years and will need money throwing into it soon enough for turbos etc.

New car should be more efficient on fuel too so save me abit

Xenonz are currently putting them into production. should be ready soon :grin: