1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

2014 - to update mmi and maps or not?

mark-s Aug 11, 2020

1. mark-s

mark-s Registered User

Picked the car up about a month ago and this week I've got a week off so plan on getting a few jobs done. Already booked in for some paint and other bits and pieces but I'm thinking I maybe need to update the mmi.

I've had a look on the a5oc forum regarding this and its just confused me more! The car has the B&O system so I know I have to get into the green screen to make some adjustments first. I've screenshot the software and map versions and would really appreciate someone telling me how old my versions are and eve better a link to exactly what I should be downloading. I can normally figure stuff like this out but I'm having a hard time with this.

Also can I update the maps without doing the software?

Attached Files:

• mmi.jpg
      mmi.jpg
      File size:
      990.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Registered User

pm'd you mate

JG51 AUD likes this.
  4. CrazeUK

CrazeUK Registered User

I've been talking about updating my maps and software too since I've had the car, over a year I thing

Any good links?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. mark-s

mark-s Registered User

I ended up buying the software from a member on one of the forums. Not yet used it but it seemed the easiest thing to do on all accountys.

6. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Registered User

DJAlix on here is the man to speak too.

7. Spensley

Spensley Registered User

Any chance you could PM me the info?